116 more squares to reach great heights!

Views: 105

Comment

You need to be a member of Square Circle Forum to add comments!

Join Square Circle Forum

Comment by Judith Rose on June 30, 2014 at 4:13am

Wow! Wonderful work!

Comment by Lauren Lee Hake on June 14, 2014 at 2:27pm
I'm super late to comment but... This stack of squares is soooo inspiring! To knit enough squares to make a tower that tall must have taken a lot of hard work and dedication! GREAT job!
Comment by faye maxwell on November 21, 2013 at 8:57am

WOW.. how long did it take you to knit these I am luckly to get 3 or 4 a week.. do you sent at one time? Faye in ne Alabama usa

Comment by Susan Haines on November 12, 2013 at 6:39am

Thank you all so much for your kind words and support! I do love KAS and all it represents.  There is almost nothing I would rather do than knit squares for the children's blankets and chat will all my "friends" from around the world on the forum. 

Comment by Anneke on November 11, 2013 at 7:57am

Susan this is incredible!!!! Beautiful! What a lovely squares. One of the highest heights we reached in this challenge up till now? ...I didnt't breath while looking at it, I was very much afraid that the stack would fall :)))

Comment by Maureen (Maudie) Anne Bryan on November 10, 2013 at 11:27pm

Fantastic Susan, thank you.

Comment by Sharon B on November 10, 2013 at 1:23pm

I just can't believe how speedy you are, Susan.   These squares are so perfect that they make this fantastically neat pile ... no leaning tower here!

Comment by P. Jeanne Haessler on November 10, 2013 at 4:40am

Susan I can't express my glee at seeing such a fabulous stack of squares....YIPPEE!  I see so many colors to love and to get them all to stack...perhaps a job in a circus balancing act is your calling in life eh?  Phenomenal number of squares....FANTASTIC!

Comment by Kathy Chantrell on November 9, 2013 at 7:12pm

Very inpressive Susan:) I struggled to gey my 35 stack to stay upright:)

Comment by Wendy on November 9, 2013 at 2:40pm

Awesome Susan, that is an impressive pile of squares.  Even more impressive is your skill at getting them to sit so straight and neat long enough to take a photo! (My last pile was only 38 and looked wonky!)

DONATE: KNIT-A-SQUARE

The Donate button provides 2 options:

1. One time donation
  2. Monthly subscription               [click the box]

Because of PayPal/banking fees, KAS asks that your donation be 5USD [or more].  Anything less, means your donation is eaten up with fees.  Thank you!

KAS FINANCES

Our goal is to remove the monthly deficit that Ronda and her team have to deal with. You can:

1. Make a donation whenever you are able.

2. Sign up for an ongoing monthly donation (subscription).

3. Shop at the KasShop!

Please follow this discussion for monthly updates, current financial reports and ideas on what we can all do to help. Click link : 

KAS FINANCES 2022

SQUARES LIST

The OCTOBER 2022 Squares List is available. Please see:

2022 Squares List Discussion

for the most recent lists.

For all other Square Lists, please visit our SQUARE LISTS page.

2022 MONTHLY THEMES

Planning ahead??

See the 2022

LIST OF THEMES

AND

WHAT OUR CHILDREN NEED.

KAS PATTERN BOOK

DECEMBER

Color Of The Month RED

Free Patterns for

Plain Jane Knit Square

Plain Jane Crochet Square

can be found in the KAS PatternBook

Click here to find more free patterns in

Members Patterns - Squares

FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK

here 

CREATECARE GLOBAL

"CreateCare Global has set itself two tasks. The first is physical: to bring hope, support and comfort to children for whom poverty and loss are everyday tormentors. The second, and in our view equally important, is to spread the message to the world."

Our thanks to CreateCare Global for supporting the Square Circle Forum and helping to spread the wonderful work that KAS does.

Learn more about CCG here.

© 2022   Created by Sandy McDonald.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service