Hi I would love to meet a few people who also enjoy the same interests as me.
Like knitting,embroidery,sports,reading,puzzles,pearls...
I`m 29 year`s old and would be very happy if someone in my age would like to write to me!

Hope to hear from you soon!

You need to be a member of Square Circle Forum to add comments!

Join Square Circle Forum

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Rachel I would post over in the chat discussion or "yarnaholic" discussions to get more comments. Sometimes people don't come to this area much, too busy knitting I think! :)
  • Hi Rachel, welcome to KAS! :D I looove pearls, real and glass ones. I enjoy reading though I don't get to it much. There's been discussions on the boards regarding the knitting mystery series out there and one of the authors of a series is a KAS member and actually put Knit A Square into her latest book, it came out last fall I believe. Puzzles--I have to do mine online at jig zone, as my cat would be all over any puzzle I laid out, and the pieces would then be all over, lol. As for being your age I'm twice that but thought I'd drop in and get the ball rolling, there's lots of very creative "younglings" around here, I'm sure you'll bump into them in the Photos section or around the boards, but they well may find you first. :) (I enjoy embroidery too, yes even since I was a teenager-so there's hope for us old fogeys yet! ;) )
This reply was deleted.