What's on your needles and hooks this month?

As we welcome the change of month and season, will your
colours /patterns/textures/appliques/embellishments reflect this, I wonder?
Will it be a month of completing projects....new yarn.....new patterns....new design ideas....or  something from yarn that has been lingering in your basket/bag?

The colour of the month is GREEN
Glorious green that makes me think of the new shoots of grass when our rains come (southern hemisphere) or the new branches/leaves sprouting on plants/trees and bulbs to herald the arrival of Spring (northern hemisphere). 
Looking forward to seeing as many shades as possible.
Of course, not forgetting that March 17th is St. Patrick's Day
.......so what ya'  waiting for? Get your green on.....hahaha....and please share your crafting with us, because YOU are an inspiration!

You need to be a member of Square Circle Forum to add comments!

Join Square Circle Forum

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• 11018906290?profile=RESIZE_710x

Cheers for hosting the theme Bev X

• I like making mitred square blankets with my scraps. Love the colours you have

used in your blanket .

• Wow Sandra!!....this is SO pretty!!! Like Sharon, you are a genius at making 'scraps' look FAB!!

• Mitred Square Blanket

Hot off the knitting needles last night, I still have to crochet around the edges.

I've used up lots of yarns left over from previous projects.11018685877?profile=RESIZE_710x

• This is fabulous, Sandra...keep on using up those scraps.

• Wow a lot of knitting in this Sandra x

• 11018550654?profile=RESIZE_710x

Bev,

Many thanks for hosting such a fun month.  I am loving seeing what everyone is working on, great theme to carry on throughout the year.

• Loveyou So GIF - Loveyou So Much GIFs

A big THANKS to you Bev for hosting this month, and cheering us on.

• Bev, we greatly appreciate you starting and steering this discussion……

11018537865?profile=RESIZE_710x

• I've been playing with shades of green again. One set in blanket stitch and the other in spiked blanket stitch.

11018508489?profile=RESIZE_710x

This reply was deleted.