Hi all,

I have been knitting for KAS now since April (when I read about it in Take 5 Magazine).  I have only recently joined the forum and am really enjoying having a look at all the lovely creative knitted and crocheted items everyone else is making, you are all very talented.

I also thought I might start adding a few photos of some of my own projects.  I have only recently taken on the challenge of making Beanie's, so the first photo I have added is of 2 of my latest one's.  I am really happy with these 2 and will settle on using the pattern they were made from now.  I have also discovered that I really LOVE making Beanies, much more challenging than just doing the squares (I have made about 250 squares now).

I had a bit of trouble initially finding a beanie pattern that was easy enough for me to follow, that also gave a good result, and after much trial and error I am finally happy with what I have. (The first couple were a bit on the large side, the next couple a bit small).

Please feel free to take a look and let me know what you think!

Cheers

Wendy

KAS Beanies August 1 2011.jpg

You need to be a member of Square Circle Forum to add comments!

Join Square Circle Forum

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Lovely to have you on board Wendy!
  • They look ideal! Warm and pretty.Hats are addictive as many of us have found.
This reply was deleted.