Welcome Everyone to our discussion on Themes for 2021.

Please be encouraged to participate in the suggestion of themes for next year. The more the merrier.

It maybe an old favourite you'd like to revisit...or something we've never done before. All suggestions gratefully received.

If you should like to host a theme...that would be wonderful...and if you've never hosted before, we are here to help and support.

September ABC. 123.  Plain Janes  FUDGE Handwarmers - Sweet for My Sweet Aug 2020 Theme

Training for Gold  July. Go for the Gold.  JULY - Go for the Gold

Basket-weave Square  Monkey, elephant and tiger  The Unforeseen Theme June 2020

M arch 2  Unforeseen - a toadstool  Clear the Decks 2

As you can see, our themes give thought to many different square designs. 

Your ideas please?

Views: 1417

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Just to add my two penn'orth - I was somewhere between other people's interpretations. I did think it was intended for us to make PJ's in that colour but also to try and connect our colour to the monthly theme and use it in our work that month. I also thought some colours would probably need to be repeated during the year.

Thank you all for the clarification. Like Patricia, I had a not quite clear idea of the project. PJCoM sounds great.

As for the white as a stripe colour, that's also good because I have a whole drawer of white that I never think of using. I can combine it with red and make candy canes!!

I think this will be a fun year.

To help fill out projections can I put myself forward for

SEPTEMBER, 2 COLOUR CHALLENGE and GREY please, Kx

Hi Everyone.

Just an update as we draw closer to a finalized list.......

January...Safari Through Africa....Amy

February....Go Bold.....Karen

March...New to you....Gloria

April   ? Possibly Rebecca?

May....Celebrations....Valerie

June  ?

July  ?

August ? Possibly Rebecca?

September....Colour Memories...Karen

October....Waiting to be Chosen.....Chris

November...Two Colour Challenge...Susan 

December....Free For All....Patricia.

Rebecca, are you happy to do the Variegated and Stripes theme, please? If so, would it be April or August? Sorry, just been going back through the discussion and earlier you had offered April or November and then later, August or November....so wasn't sure if it was April or August that you would be available. Thanks.  :))

Patricia, if your offer still stands for a second theme hosting in (your) summer, I would love to take you up on that.  :))

Karen, thanks for choosing Colour Memories for September...so appreciated.  :))  xo

That will then leave two themes, which I am more than happy to do and I am so very grateful for everyone's support and input.  xoxo

Yay, sounds like a plan.   Well done pet, Kx ❤️

I'll do Hearts & Flowers in June, please. I'll sort out the colour when I see what's left.

Actually, I'd like to go for Lilac unless somebody else wants it.

Lilac sounds lovely for Hearts and Flowers. Maybe I'm just saying that because I have quite a lot of lilac and different shades of purple!!!!

Wow, thanks for the link, Patricia. I had never heard of Katherine Jenkins....such an amazing voice.

Thank you for choosing June and Hearts and Flowers.. AND for hosting two themes. xo

I can't wait for June, now. Any shade that is in the purple family makes me smile....Lilac it is.  :))

Thank you for this, Patricia - Iilac conjures up fond memories for me, made my day :))

It was my favourite Aunt's favourite song so has good memories for me too.

RSS

DONATE: KNIT-A-SQUARE

The Donate button provides 2 options:

1. One time donation
  2. Monthly subscription               [click the box]

Because of PayPal/banking fees, KAS asks that your donation be 5USD [or more].  Anything less, means your donation is eaten up with fees.  Thank you!

KAS FINANCES

Our goal is to remove the monthly deficit that Ronda and her team have to deal with. You can:

1. Make a donation whenever you are able.

2. Sign up for an ongoing monthly donation (subscription).

3. Shop at the KasShop!

Please follow this discussion for monthly updates, current financial reports and ideas on what we can all do to help. Click link : 

KAS FINANCES 2020

SHOP

Want to learn something new this month?Why not pick up a copy of

BEGINNER TUNISIAN CROCHET

in

THE KAS SHOP

and learn something

New To You!

SQUARES LIST

Due to Covid-19 the Squares lists are delayed.

The OCTOBER 2020 Squares List is available.

Visit the

2020 Squares List Discussion

for the most recent lists.

For all other Square Lists, please visit our SQUARE LISTS page.

2021 MONTHLY THEMES

Planning ahead??

See the 2021

LIST OF THEMES

AND

WHAT OUR CHILDREN NEED.

KAS PATTERN BOOK

COLOUR OF THE MONTH

Free Patterns for

Plain Jane Knit Square

Plain Jane Crochet Square

can be found in the KAS PatternBook

Click here to find more free patterns in

Members Patterns - Squares

FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK

here 

CREATECARE GLOBAL

"CreateCare Global has set itself two tasks. The first is physical: to bring hope, support and comfort to children for whom poverty and loss are everyday tormentors. The second, and in our view equally important, is to spread the message to the world."

Our thanks to CreateCare Global for supporting the Square Circle Forum and helping to spread the wonderful work that KAS does.

Learn more about CCG here.

© 2021   Created by Sandy McDonald.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service