In quiet times when I knit alone I find my mind wanders back into my past and folk I have spent time with.   This got me to thinking that we all share a love of crafting with wool, and how little we really know about each other in general.

I thought it would be fun to create this space on the forum for us to share a little about ourselves, as if we were sitting around a table with a hot drink, cake and biscuits creating together and chatting.

For example: - how long have you wool crafted and who inspired you to learn...?

What was the first item you completed....?

Have you any triumph or catastrophy stories...?

Where is your happy place to knit/crochet and what does time doing this mean to you....?

Share as much or as little as you feel.  I'm sure we'll have some happy and interesting stories to share.........

You need to be a member of Square Circle Forum to add comments!

Join Square Circle Forum

Email me when people reply –

Replies

•   Today I was invited out to meet and chat away the afternoon with fellow, KAS member Linda R from Ayr who was spending time visiting Durham with her family.   We shared a chatty few hours knitting/crocheting like we'd known each other for years.   It is so good to have time for like-minded caring crafters.9393040461?profile=RESIZE_710x

• 8522584054?profile=RESIZE_710x A good friend of mine has made me this little Karen Dolly to celebrate my current Cyber Purple hair - isn't she lovely!?? ♥️

• She's so sweet.

• LOL  Karen, she is absolutely delightful!!!  What a special gift ... xo

• Your friend is obviously as cheeky as you are, Karen!

• She is lovely! :))

• She’s so cute. Love her hair!

•  Here it is......

• Just what is it, Karen?

• Sorry... A little joke post about this discussion to bring it current as Patricia mentioned it in her Dec Theme intro.   Silly of me not to explain fully at the time, but I was pressed for time.

This reply was deleted.