Replies

• I believe I may have found mine under anon even though I included a letter with my name and city/state. It's possible that the letter got lost though during the opening process. Definately relieved it got there!
  • Hi Kalai, just thought I would mention that a package of 12 squares sent July 2010 and a package of 25 squares sent May 2011 do not appear on any of the lists.  They were sent airmail.  The one sent in July last year was sent via the recording system that you were trying out!  Thanks. Angela x

• Just checking Angela - do you enclose a note with details of contents including your name?  Many parcels only have items noted on the outside of the parcels and often in the opening process it gets lost.  All items without an internal note get entered as anon.  Also do not waste your valuable pennies by sending air mail - there is such a volume of squares etc arriving all the time now.
      • Pam, yes, I do put a note inside my parcels, which includes my name, address and number of items, etc .  I have been sending to KAS SA since pretty much the begining of KAS and have had this happen before.  The reason I send via airmail is because items have much less time to 'get lost' and I regard the little extra cost is probably worth it.  However, I was going to 'write off' the July 10 parcel but when my next parcel was also 'lost' or 'missing' I felt that something needed to be recorded ... who knows how many others are going unrecorded or missing!  Kind regards.  Angela.
        • Hi Angela,  have trawled through the lists, but only found 1 sweater July 2010 and 10 sq on the 15th Nov 2010 list, also found a KAS Tracker line without a figure, but nothing in 2012.  Am going to ask a friend (a former Royal Mail manager) what the process is for despatching airmail and seamail? However, to be fair I think the KAS team processing and opening the parcels have their work cut out as I notice the lists do contain some oddities!  Will check with Kalai if there is any progress on the Tracker system as this would solve these niggly issues.  Will get back to you when I receive a reply.  Take care.
          • Hi Pam, thanks for taking the trouble to look into this.  However, I just thought I would mention it because I am sure I am not the only person with packages either missing or not arrived at all.  I am not being critical of the KAS team in any way, but if things are going missing it is better that KAS is aware of it, rather than those of us noticing missing items just writing them off.  Kind regards.
            • Hi Angela

As the volume of parcels gets higher, the difficulty of keeping track of them all is increasing! Thanks for letting us know. Every now and again human error can mean that not all items are tracked correctly.

As Elyse says, sometimes the parcels get put under anonymous because the note goes missing. Don't worry, I'm sure all your parcels are arriving. I often have emails from Ronda with your name mentioned!

• That's a good idea Angela.  I have noticed that not all my parcels are listed but have just put it down to the logistics of sorting all the parcels.

Hopefully Pam will find out about the Tracker system.  It held such promise when it was first mentioned.   

• You guys do an amazing job of keeping track of all the packages that arrive!

Thank you!!!

xoxoxoxo !!!

• Thank you Mary x x x
This reply was deleted.