SQUARE HEART OF THE MONTH AWARD

Edited by Gloria Grandy 

THE SEPTEMBER 2015

SQUARE HEART AWARD 

IS FOR

AMY - USA

Amy joined us in February of 2014 and quickly became a welcome and supportive member of our Forum.  Her crochet hooks and knitting needles seem to go non stop as she shares her time and talent with the children in South Africa.

Many little ones have been snuggled into the warmth and style of her  incredibly beautiful cuddles ...

... her gorgeous Go-Overs and sweaters ...

... and her hand items made for a child to treasure.

The squares she produces in response to our monthly themes  are an absolute delight ... for us and the children!

The fun ...

... and learning squares she creates ...

are sure to bring ...

to the children of 

Is there no end to your talent and creativity?  We hope not!  

Thank you, Amy!

Please take the time to browse through Amy's photos.  They are truly a source of beauty and inspiration.

http://forum.knit-a-square.com/photo/photo/listForContributor?scree...

Views: 221

You need to be a member of Square Circle Forum to add comments!

Join Square Circle Forum

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Congratulations Amy. You make such lovely items for the children.

• Thanks Karla!

• CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Thank you for your beautiful creations and generous heart!!

• Thank you Diana and Anne.  I will keep crocheting along.

• Thank you for all you do for KAS Amy.  Of all your beautiful creations, I think I love your double picture and word squares best!

• Congratulations for a well deserved award Amy. I love all of your work. The cuddles are a masterpiece. Or should that be masterpieces. :)

• Thanks Maureen for all you kind words on this and the other projects.  It is great that we all work together and it makes a huge difference!

• What an incredible surprise.  I just returned from holiday and here was Gloria incredible intro.  Thanks to all of you for your kind words and encouragement.  Knit A Square helps me use my imagination, but more importantly, I love being a part of this community, wonderful crafters from around the world. My birthday is this month and this is a fantastic present.

• Happy Birthday for this month Amy. Hope you've had a great holiday :))
      • Wonderful holiday.  We went to several National Parks in the northwest of the US. Lots of driving, lots of granny squares. :)

This reply was deleted.