SQUARE HEART OF THE MONTH AWARD

Edited By Sue Gillman

The December 2015 SQUARE HEART AWARD Goes to:

KARLA BYSTRIANSKA

Karla is from Opava-Podvihov Czech Republic. 

She joined the KAS family in January 2013.

This is Karla in the pool with her grandson Charlie, and she has a little granddaughter, Annie, too.

The Heart square above is one of Karla’s creative colourful squares.

More beautiful squares.

Karla also makes amazing blankets. Check these out ! The one below is her first go at hexagons. Karla you are an inspiration !

It doesn’t stop there, here is one of the jumpers made by Karla.

Here is the link to enjoy some more of Karla’s jumpers, squares, blankets and other goodies!

KARLA'S PHOTOS

Karla is always commenting and admiring of other people’s work but we think you are fantastic too !

THANK YOU KARLA FOR YOUR KIND WORDS AND YOUR BEAUTIFUL WORK FOR THE CHILDREN OF SOUTH AFRICA !

You need to be a member of Square Circle Forum to add comments!

Join Square Circle Forum

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• 2930322541?profile=RESIZE_1024x1024Thank you very much for all beautiful words you wrote. I joined the KAS Forum in January 2013 /but I started to knit for KAS earlier/ and so I decided to celebrate this anniversary with a blanket.

• What a lovely thought and a very lovely blanket.

• Absolutely agree with Valerie......your talent is amazing, Karla and you have a beautiful heart, too.  :))

• Thank You Karla  for celebrating your anniversary with a beautiful blanket !

• Great Karla. Lovely squares. I especially appreciate the one with a "real" fish. Keep on kinitting.

• Karla your work is always exquisite.  It makes me want to learn how to knit.  This award is much deserved by your incredible talents.

• 2965313920?profile=originalCongratulations Karla with this so well-deserved award. You are a real inspiration, your work is beautiful and you wrap the children in warmth with love. xo

• Incredible work Karla! A well deserved award.
    • Well done Karla! As Molly says " a well deserved award".
  • Congratulations, Karla! Your work is so beautiful and your love for "our" kids shines through in all that you do.

This reply was deleted.