Replies

• September 2020 Theme- ABC...123

9 sailboats, 10 polar bears

• Good to see I am not alone in being in October but knitting in September still - lol

• I have been sooo far behind this year, it's just not funny!!  :))

• I keep meaning to get on with things - not just KAS but other family knitting as well, and having a big clean through the kitchen cupboards, and things like that....... I am just so tired all the time with this pandemic worrying at my brain!

• Very lucky re Covid in my little neck of the woods, but certainly feel for those whose fight and worry is ongoing.

I have had a lot of grandchildren sitting since about March and as they are the only two I'm ever likely to have, I don't want to miss a minute. Knitting time has been limited. :))

• Thank you Bev.   Another fantastic pair of appliques!!     What a stunning set of number/counting squares you've achieved ❤️

• 8017108052?profile=RESIZE_710x

I came across this variegated wool in strong primary colours while I was searching my stash for wool suitable for the Garden Delight Theme.  

It's Aran weight so knit up really quickly.

• What great yarn..... and stitching of course! What make is it Karen?

As I always use aran, I would love to use this for a blanket, but I have a feeling that it might be outside of my budget.

• Great squares, Karen.   They will make a bright spot in any blanket.

• Zing-a-ling, Karen!! They will certainly make a POP in a blanket or two. LOVE the colourways.  :))

This reply was deleted.