PEACE OF MIND

It’s that time of year when we start to think of gift giving to

special people. Joy Evans posted a great idea  in

Let’s Talk Shop, so we have come up with the following gift

suggestion for some VERY special people.

At various times throughout the year, our team in South Africa worry that financial difficulties might affect what we are able to do for the children. This Christmas, why not give them a priceless gift - Peace of Mind.

Please give whatever you can afford, as every dollar helps, whether it be $5, $10, $15 or more. Let us know in this discussion if you have sent a gift and please make a note "Peace of Mind” on your Paypal payment. We will ask Leanne to keep us updated on the total and it will be posted in this discussion about once a week.

Gifting ends December 31, 2018.

You need to be a member of Square Circle Forum to add comments!

Join Square Circle Forum

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I know I made a Peace of Mind donation earlier, today I went into the KAS shop and bought a few items. I hope everyone has a lovely holiday break and arrives back fresh and raring to go for 2019!

• Just made a year-end gift to the Peace of Mind campaign in honor of all the SA volunteers, KAS contributors around the world, and the precious children we support.  Merry Christmas!

• A lovely way to show appreciation for all those involved in KAS :)) Thank you Joy for your thoughtfulness.

• Sent a small donation to the Peace of Mind account. 

• Just made a donation for Peace of Mind Appeal but didn't see how to designate it as such. Hope it gets to the right account. 

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!

• I just received my copy of Snippets and popped over to this thread. As always, it astonishes and inspires me to see how much love and generosity there is in our community. Thank you all so much for giving of yourselves to us, the volunteers, and the children.

Right now, we are all taking a break for the holiday season so there won't be any updates from Ronda or me about the donations coming in for the "Peace of Mind fundraiser for a little while. I will be sure to update Anne as soon as we get going again. In the meantime, though, bless you all for your wish to grant us peace of mind this Christmas. I, for one, really do feel calm and confident as Knit-a-Square closes off 2018 and moves into the new year.

• 308613459?profile=originalWonderful News!

I have just had an email from Leanne to say that the donations to our Peace of Mind fund for the past week was $175. That brings our total in the fund to $410.

Thanks to to everyone who has joined in so far, and to Leanne for keeping us up to date.

REMINDER: Gifting is open until December 31 - 22 days left to join in.

• Thanks for sharing Anne.... good news indeed!

• Dear Anne and Joy,

Thank you so much for your creativity and dedication to KAS.   Such a simple idea, but so easy for us to access, and so nice to think that the staff in South Africa might be able to enjoy Christmas without worry.

I have just made my donation through PayPal.

Cheers and Best Wishes to all KAS folk.

Sharon

• Thank you for your donation, Sharon!  I think the Peace of Mind fundraising campaign has already been successful and I hope it's an annual event.

Joy

This reply was deleted.