ANNUAL P-t-R APPEAL - 365 days to cover!

and Pay the Rent at the same time, and,

just like the October theme - anything goes!

Is there anyone you would like to invite to have a cup of tea

or a mug coffee and a good chin-wag with?

A dear friend or family member perhaps?

Or would you prefer a quiet cup and slice of cake on your own, or perhaps you might enjoy a group meeting to celebrate a special occasion? Possibly a KAS Family PicKnit.......bring your hooks and needles too, plus choose the place or country where members can meet up !

Maybe you would like to invite Her Majesty and the Corgis to an afternoon garden tea party, or, reminisce with KAS friends about enjoyable times from the past, such as the 50's & 60's - a party with Elvis, Buddy Holly or Beatles fans. Adding a link to some music on YouTube would be fun!

'BUY' A TEA OR COFFEE FOR SOMEONE YOU ADMIRE

Why not reveal what you enjoy about your Tea Party Guest, and, it would make it extra special if you would post your own photos of tea, coffee, cake or anything else that adds to a party! 

YOU DECIDE, THESE ARE ONLY SUGGESTIONS

Last year members formed teams to Pay the Rent for day or half-day, and choosing a special day will be an option. We will be re-introducing the Calendar, therefore members can nominate any day of year and tell us why it has been chosen. 

Even a single cup of coffee, tea or slice of cake will be added to the calendar, thus 10 cups of tea or coffee will cover a full day and a little bit more (an extra slice to support Ronda's team maybe!)

Celebrations could include the birth of a child, passing of exams, wedding anniversaries......anything goes!

Many families have an outstanding member who was loved by everyone and like to meet up to reminisce on the anniversary of their passing.

It might be nice to have a Memory Tea Gathering, you could share with members or make this a 'private function' with a special donation for a complete day. 

PROGRESS REPORT LINK : CALENDAR BOOKINGS & TOTALISER

To pay for your coffee, tea, cake or party etc  

in support of KAS South Africa please

CLICK HERE 

Please would you record each purchase, who or what it is for in the discussion below, and, the date so it can be 'booked' into the calendar.

If unsure how to do this, please click here for step by step instructions, also

instructions for creating a PayPal account click here if needed.

Thank you for your ongoing support of Knit-a-Square !

You need to be a member of Square Circle Forum to add comments!

Join Square Circle Forum

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hello everyone!  I'm popping in again, to help pay the rent :).  March is a big birthday month; my dad's was on the 15th and my eldest son's is on the 18th.  So in honor of both of them, I am donating $50, to pay a day in March.  You can pick which ever day in March is best.

Thank you for everything you do!  I think about all of you, all of the time, and try to pop in periodically!

Sending love to all my KAS family!  XOXO

MaryAnne

• Thanks Mary Anne, hope to get the dates sorted on Friday!

• Well, I have finally remembered to pay some rent.  :))

My wedding anniversary (well, I guess it's hubby's, too) is on the 20th....35 loooooooong years......lol....really, it seems to have gone by in a heartbeat!!

I would like to pay a half day's rent please.  (have also purchased some fuel for the distributions that will be starting soon, I imagine)

• hello I sent Rhonda $50 over the weekend so please book me any day in March which is free

• Thank you Mary, you and your family are very generous to KAS. :)))
          • Thank you Mary that is very generous of you  xox

• I donated $5 for a slice of cake... Chocolate please! I'm good with any date in March. 

• Many thanks Lisa, I'm a little behind as my college work homework is rather onerous at the moment, but will be on the case shortly!

• Hi Pam, I'm buying a cake for March. ($25) Just pick a good day for me.  Lots of fiber in this cake, it IS a KAS yarn cake after all, lol.

Image result for pictures of knitted cakes

• Well done Jeanne, , as you say, plenty of fibre, and, I notice you've already had a slice - rather large if I might say so! Will update the tally over the weekend!

This reply was deleted.