Welcome to
FAVOURITES!!

I have soooo many favourites:

Favourite knitting patterns

variegated triangles

Favourite crochet patterns

CoM - July 2022   Bobble Hearts  JUNE 2015 THEME - Rust and green chain stitch squares

Favourite colours

APRIL CoM    MAY 2017 - "B is for Bev"  

Favourite yarns
August 2020 Theme - Sweets for my Sweet  June 2020 Theme - Unforeseen Theme

One of my other favourite things are picture squares, with either appliques or stitching.

April 2020 Theme - A Night at the Circus  LeoLion  July 2022 Theme - Things that Move

Please join in this month and show your KAS friends YOUR favourites.

Colour of the month is:
BROWN

Some might say brown is pretty boring, but when I think brown, I think chocolate, chocolate cake, fudge, salted caramel, cinnamon, gingernut biscuits, gingerbread......and brown just doesn't seem so boring anymore.
Dig deep (in your stash) and find YOUR inner brown.  :))

You need to be a member of Square Circle Forum to add comments!

Join Square Circle Forum

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• November 2022 Theme - Favourites

My last six CoM squares started on Nov 29.
    Once again in Paintbox Aran, and this colour was called Coffee Bean. I look back on the three different browns I knitted this month and they all look very close in colour, according to my camera. :(
    The top three are from the 35 Squares Free Pattern Book in the KASshop. I think it was called 'Columns'.

In case you wondered how come I didn't do six in all the same pattern, as I did in the previous two sets......I would still have been knitting....hahaha. It seems my powers of concentration with a pattern, while watching tv, is at zero.

• Delicious!!    Love this colour.    The squares exude quality Bev ✔️✔️

• This is a lovely warm looking shade, Bev. I have a latte by my side as I type but there's too much froth to check the colour of the actual coffee! 

I think we all have times to concentrate and times to be on automatic pilot.

• Bev, as always you have been a super host and you’ve made some so many lovely squares……10896460459?profile=RESIZE_710x

• 10895260685?profile=RESIZE_710xA basketweave blanket knit in one piece from end to end.    It is double strand using the last on a very plain fawny brown and a bonny variegated mix.   Bordered by my good friend Bev P again.   No 56.

• Another lovely blanket Karen, where did you buy your supersonic knitting needles? :)

• Beautiful blanket and I like the fawny brown mixed with the variegated. I like working with double strands it's so effective.

• Th U Claire.   I find 2 strands great for using up hoards of dull or awkward colours I've overlooked as a bit boring (on their own) for ages.   More to follow as I cull my stash....

• Who knew brown could look SOOOO pretty??!!

I LOVE your blanket, Karen.

• So much basketweave this month. Gorgeous blanket, Karen.

This reply was deleted.