ROAD SAFETY

STOP says the RED light

May - SINGLE-COLOR SQUARES - PJs & Textures - Radiant Reds

GO says the GREEN

October Theme: Anything Goes

WAIT says the AMBER/YELLOW light

17 Oct.2017 MAY 2015 THEME - Shades of yellow

Standing in between.

Plain Jane (garter or  single crochet or tunisian simple stitch) squares are the 'back bone' of all our blankets and in these traffic light colours, will add brightness and fun.

Zebra crossings (pedestrian crossings) are a good excuse for some black and white striped squares......

Hand-warmers - Celebrate Africa - February 2018 - September - Diagonals are Forever and Sassy Stripes JULY 2016 THEME - OPPOSITES ATTRACT 

Road signs in South Africa are in combinations of blue, red, white, green, yellow and black....more striping and Plain Jane opportunities.

Image result for south african road signs Image result for south african road signs

Not forgetting our picture squares......

Yellow Truck TOY STORY - CAR SQUARE Cars

May 2017 Theme - Kids Love To Learn Granny Vehicles Let's Hear It For The Boys

March - Let's Heart it for the Boys - 2 Cars February 2015 Theme - Think like a kid

And the challenge is on again, folks......

Add a song to your theme contributions and you go into a draw for 3 x $25 vouchers to spend in the KAS Shop.

HAPPY knitting, crocheting, looming.  :))

You need to be a member of Square Circle Forum to add comments!

Join Square Circle Forum

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I’ve been curious as to why road medians have flowers and blooming bushes and trees along the side of highways. Turns out it is more than esthetics! Civil engineering science shows it reduces human stress and decreases road accidents. 

So I made a Road Design Puzzle for November theme. 

3752351512?profile=RESIZE_710x 3752351881?profile=RESIZE_710x And that is the best bicycle I could achieve on the bike path. 

• Brilliant work, Deborah. Many thanks. 

• That's AWESOME, Deborah!! I just know the children are going to have a lot of fun with this.    LOVE all the textures and the 'planting' for this roadway. :))

• Good morning Everyone....

Winners of the vouchers are Sharon B., Patricia and Karen. Congrats Ladies...I will pm you.

Thank you to everyone who participated....'twas much fun.  :))

• Congratulations to our winners - Sharon, Patricia and Karen!!!!   

The other winners are the children :)))  Thank you, Bev ;)  And thank you to everyone who contributed to make this a very fun and productive month ... xo

• Thank you dear Bev!  You have done an incredible job this month.  You've inspired our crafters to create some beautiful warmth for our children's blankets.

Thank you to all our talented crafters who participated.  Your creative endeavors, as well as your musical choices, have made November a warm and wonderful month for me ... xo

• Thank you Glo.  I have loved all the many ways we have interpreted the theme this month....and the songs have certainly been entertaining, in just as many ways.   xo

• THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU BEV!!

YOU ROCK, Señorita !!

3748950901?profile=RESIZE_710x

• My tribute to The Beatles "Abbey Road. 

The making of Abbey Road  -50 years - A goosebump moment . 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPthowh3CIs

3748912137?profile=RESIZE_710x

• LOVE the colours (and the stripes) in this hat, Diana.  xo

What an album...what an anniversary. GREAT song. You never hear this one played much at all.

This reply was deleted.