Replies

• I was a bit busy the last few days of Nov/beginning Dec, so I have finally caught up with all I have missed. Wow!! There were lots of STUNNING squares/blankets/hats/handwarmers/toys posted in the last few days. 

As always, I fell behind somewhat, but finally, here are my last few squares for November. I'll just quietly go and pack away the mountain of yarn I had 'at the ready' for this month....lol.

November 2018 Theme - Celebrating Yarn

• Fantastic wool Bev - and beautifully made ✔️❤️

• It was so lovely of you to host November, Anneke. Good job!!

245909974?profile=original

• Thank you so much Bev!

• 191026641?profile=original&width=260

My adult daughters are ready to let go of the soft fluffy bear they purchased as Christmas gift for their grandmother, which came back to them upon her death. Adult son, not so much. Still saying “hold on to that for me”. Baseball cards and comic books...REALLY?!   But sending soft soccer ball. 190936715?profile=original

Soft Fluffy is holding Olaf the Disney snowman that wants to visit someplace warm (LOL). It is a free pattern on the web. Yay me, I followed a pattern. Even a row that called for 13 stitch changes. 190944447?profile=original 190948670?profile=original And Baby Boy Hero, with a cape. The cape can be removed but not easily, over the head. The loincloth style diaper is perfect for the little boy that gets this, no pins and no ties. Just tuck and done.  190959912?profile=original191075046?profile=original

191048472?profile=original

When I showed the diaper to the Doorman and the Maintenance Man one said Pamper! When I showed how it drops open they both went into wrestler poses saying SUMO! LOL 

• Adorable !! Delightful !! Amazing work, Deborah. Many Thanks. 

• As always, your creativity is nothing short of AMAZING, Deborah....the children will LOVE your thoughtful toys.  :))

Please thank your children, also, for parting with some of their treasures.  :))

• Deborah, your toys are so special and beautiful. What a craftsmanship, amazing. And so much work! What a patience you have. The children will love to play with your toys. Thank you so much for your wonderful contributions to the November theme. xo

• 189259320?profile=original

• Square made by Paola Ferrari:

Grey and red

Paola says:

An old aunt recently gave me a bag with the yarn she is not using.
    Unfortunately most of the yarn is grey, which not a lively color. So I have
    to find combinations to make grey more "acceptable". Grey and red is a good
    one. I'm going to use it again in my next squares. Other suggestions are
    welcome.

This reply was deleted.