SQUARE HEART OF THE MONTH AWARD

Edited this month by Gloria Grandy

The Square Heart Award for November 2014 is for

Joan Anthony - Harrow Weald, UK

Don't you just want to hug this adorable little teddy!!!

Joan has been a member of the Square Circle Forum since March 2012.  She was the lucky winner of a die machine and in her words, "I have a new toy to play with."

Imagine the smiles on the faces of the children who receive one of these lovely "toys" in their blanket.

When one or more of Joan's squares ...

... find their way into a blanket ...

they create not only warmth, but a bit of fun for a lucky child!

Even her hats are fun!  Joan, I believe, knows exactly how a kid thinks!

Thank you, Joan, for your incredible contributions.  And please, keep playing with your new "toy".  It's certain you are spreading smiles across many little faces.

Have a look through Joan's photos and I'm sure you'll find a smile spreading across your face, too!

http://forum.knit-a-square.com/photo/photo/listForContributor?scree...

You need to be a member of Square Circle Forum to add comments!

Join Square Circle Forum

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Many congratulations Joan! A so well-deserved award. Your squares are pieces of art and an inspiration for me. The children will love and cherish your work. xoxo

• Congratulations, Joan, for your great ideas transplanted to squares!  It looks like anything can be put on one of your  squares. 

• Congratulations, Joan.   Your squares are so fun and happy!   Please keep these beauties coming so we can have more smiles.

• I am so pleased to see that you have won the SHA for this month, Joan. Congratulations.....such a worthy awardee....I have just been looking back through your work and smiling, smiling, smiling, as I remember all your beautiful squares. Such joy you have brought to many children.  

• Congratulations and thank you Joan for your happy and fabulous squares.

• Wow, Joan, congratulations.  When I looked back on some of your squares, I remembered WHY you are such a beloved asset to KAS!  Such gorgeous and creative squares have gone to KAS from you!  Some very lucky children have some really great squares keeping them warm because of you - how lucky for them!!

• Oh wow Joan! Just love your squares - so innovative. Looking forward to seeing many more in the Sorting Room
  • Congratulation Joan, such wonderful squares, will put a smile on any child's face .
    • Congratulations Joan on winning the award this month. Your squares are delightful and will be so loved by the lucky children who find them in their blanket.

• Congratulations Joan! You have the nack of producing wonderful blanket squares for children, which I am sure are treasured.
This reply was deleted.