Replies

• Wanted to add that during a 4 hour highway drive, two of my daughter spent about 2 1/2-3 hours of that time convincing me to join FaceBook and I haven't looked back since,  It helps me keep in touch with all the younger generation as they blip here and there.  I enjoy checking out the KAS FaceBook page to see what's on there and sometimes add comments and a photo myself.  It's like the Coles' Notes version of Square Circle Forum/KAS and people can dip in and out of it to gain the flavor as they dash through their days.  I think it's a valuable doorway for us into the larger world.

• I hit "Like"! :o)
  • Have taken a deep breath and followed the earlier examples and signed up to Facebook - this virtual world is not something I have previously aspired too. However, if it helps raise awareness of KAS and increases our profile then it will be worth it. Already, Patrick who works with us has agreed (without threats) to inform his network of friends about the work the KAS world-team has been doing. Thanks for the 'push' Kalai.
  • I have joined the group! Great photos!
    :-)

Mary
    • idem!! joined and loved seeing the photos!
    • Yay Mary!
  • I just signed up
This reply was deleted.