The May 2013 Square Heart Award goes to:

Susan Haines

of Knoxville, Tennessee

Susan joined KAS in August 2009. She is a consistent producer of the "Plain Jane" square, making piles of squares so neat that other members just wish their own could be so tidy!

Susan's squares are not so plain! Each one is unique in that the patterns, colors, and textures vary.

Susan is also an extremely active member of the KAS forum, intervening often with kind words of encouragement to other members.

Thank you, Susan, for everything you do for KAS!

You need to be a member of Square Circle Forum to add comments!

Join Square Circle Forum

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Well done Susan,

Much deserved recognition.

• I am so happy for you Susan, you definitely have earned this award!  You always have such kind comments and inspire us all to keep producing those wonderful squares! 

• Congratulations Susan... well deserved award...and some lovely squares! 

• Many congratulations Susan! So well deserved! You are one of the friends who inspired me to KNIT a square from time  to time because yours all look and are so beautiful. xoxo

• Oh my!  Thank you so very much!

• Well done Susan.

• Congratulations Susan! I can't believe how many beautiful squares you've made along the way! What great work for these kids!
  • Beautiful squares!

• Congratulations Susan! As Anne has said, you truly embody what KAS is all about. Sending warm hugs and many thanks for all you do!

• Congratulations on winning this, Susan! Your squares are really lovely!

This reply was deleted.