I had a difficult time deciding which pattern to choose for our Pattern of the Month.  There are so many great ones in our KAS PATTERN BOOK, besides all the fabulous patterns and ideas in our MEMBERS' PATTERNS, TIPS, TRICKS, & TECHNIQUES.  And if rumours are to be believed, there may be some new patterns coming soon! 

In the end, however, I chose the

CHAIN STITCH SQUARE 

from the KAS Pattern Book because I recently discovered how easy it is to make a perfect 8” square using this pattern.  And a perfect 8" square is what we all aim for, isn’t it :)

Here is just a sample of the 'gorgeousness' you can create with this simple Chain Stitch Square pattern.

These were made by Elaine Jones

You can use any yarn you wish and any color or colors you choose to create a rainbow of beauty for our children's blankets.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you post photos of your work here and in the photo section [tab at the top of this page] I will then be able to add them to our PHOTO ALBUM.

You need to be a member of Square Circle Forum to add comments!

Join Square Circle Forum

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• A bit late but here is hat using my favorite pattern lately. 

4304582028?profile=RESIZE_710x

• Diana, I love the pattern you have chosen as well as the yarn / colours of the Sun/.

• Pretty pattern, delicious butterscotch-y wool!

• Oooh, Diana, what a lovely pattern - beautiful hat!  ... xo

• No wonder it's your fave, Diana. It is really pretty and the texture is gorgeous!!

• 4304164501?profile=RESIZE_710xA favourite knitting choice for me is to use up some pale dolly mix wool with some pastels to make these 2 strand hats in 3 different styles.    Stash busting heaven for me!

• All of them are beautiful!

• Karen, these hats are beautiful.  I love them all ... especially those 2 blue ones in the centre :))

And bonus! they look to be the right size for a child's head!!!  Thank you ... xo

• You are a FAB stashbuster, Karen!! A super collection....think my faves are the sherbet coloured ones...so pretty.  :))

• What a lovely theme - and so much encouragement!  Thank you for running a great month.  A good total as well!

This reply was deleted.