DIFFERENT KNITTING STYLES

COLOUR COMBINATION IDEAS

Find these in the

KAS PATTERN BOOK

Find this on page 1 in

MEMBERS' PATTERNS

KNIT A HAT  or a pair of HANDWARMERS

CROCHET A HAT or a pair of HANDWARMERS

Please don't forget to add your photos to our 'photo' section - tab at the top.  From there, I will be able to add it to our MARCH 2021 PHOTO ALBUM.  Thanks :)

Views: 8033

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

For those of us who were excited by all the mosaic crochet and knit patterns recently, I just found this CAL from last year which seems to have some great designs.

https://ilonaslowlifecreations.co.za/cals-kals/wacky-weave-squares/

I haven't even had time to read through the patterns, let alone making any of them, so I can't vouch for them other than to say that they sure look nice in the photos.

Sharon, thank you for sharing this wonderful find with us!  These are all very interesting-looking and I just might need to try one ... or two ... or three ... or more ... hahaha

Like I've said to you before, Sharon, with friends like you, I need a maid!!!!  In case you're wondering, folks, that sentence a 

paraprosdokian

At least I think it is :) 

And that, my friends, is my New-to-You word for March.  I had to look it up again Sharon, because I couldn't remember how to spell it - or say it - or use it ... LOL ... xo

Good one, Glo!!  haha.

Gloria, I hope you got a maid, because I am anxious to see what you can do with all those interesting patterns, and what they will look like when they get converted to Tunisian, or cro-knit.  Fun, fun, fun.

March Pink Theme: I added 3 photos to the Photos page but they were too big when I put them here! will try again. I worked from my stash this month so I used stripes to do the Pink Theme.  Pink Blue Moss stripe March 2021Pink Mitre March 2021

Pink Stripe March 2021 IMG_7515

Three lovely pinks, the self patterning yarn in the stripes in the bottom square are certainly eye catching :))

Arlene, your squares are beautiful.  Your seed stitch square has a lovely texture for little fingers :)  Stripes are always a hit in a blanket - and so are PJs!  Thank you! ... xo

These are all sooooo pretty, Arlene.  :))

LOVING your shades of pink. The top square is just soooo sweet.  :))

Beautiful squares, all, but the 3rd one with the variegated stripes really caught my attention.

This month seems to have flown by! Glo, your pink month is almost at a close and you can return to your beloved blue!

You have been a wonderful host and have inspired others to try new patterns and techniques......

Thanks, Chris!  I'm loving all that blue ... xo

My final pink for March.  This one is new to me because it's slip stitch using swing needles.  I had very thin yarns that wouldn't work alone so I decided to 'fatten them up' with a slip stitch pattern and small needles.  It was a marathon knit, but I finished it :)))

And these are from old patterns, but new to me yarn from a friend :) xo

RSS

DONATE: KNIT-A-SQUARE

The Donate button provides 2 options:

1. One time donation
  2. Monthly subscription               [click the box]

Because of PayPal/banking fees, KAS asks that your donation be 5USD [or more].  Anything less, means your donation is eaten up with fees.  Thank you!

KAS FINANCES

Our goal is to remove the monthly deficit that Ronda and her team have to deal with. You can:

1. Make a donation whenever you are able.

2. Sign up for an ongoing monthly donation (subscription).

3. Shop at the KasShop!

Please follow this discussion for monthly updates, current financial reports and ideas on what we can all do to help. Click link : 

KAS FINANCES 2022

SQUARES LIST

The JUNE 2022 Squares List is available. Please see:

2022 Squares List Discussion

for the most recent lists.

For all other Square Lists, please visit our SQUARE LISTS page.

2022 MONTHLY THEMES

Planning ahead??

See the 2022

LIST OF THEMES

AND

WHAT OUR CHILDREN NEED.

KAS PATTERN BOOK

AUGUST

Color Of The Month LAVENDER

Free Patterns for

Plain Jane Knit Square

Plain Jane Crochet Square

can be found in the KAS PatternBook

Click here to find more free patterns in

Members Patterns - Squares

FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK

here 

CREATECARE GLOBAL

"CreateCare Global has set itself two tasks. The first is physical: to bring hope, support and comfort to children for whom poverty and loss are everyday tormentors. The second, and in our view equally important, is to spread the message to the world."

Our thanks to CreateCare Global for supporting the Square Circle Forum and helping to spread the wonderful work that KAS does.

Learn more about CCG here.

© 2022   Created by Sandy McDonald.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service