DIFFERENT KNITTING STYLES

COLOUR COMBINATION IDEAS

Find these in the

KAS PATTERN BOOK

Find this on page 1 in

MEMBERS' PATTERNS

KNIT A HAT  or a pair of HANDWARMERS

CROCHET A HAT or a pair of HANDWARMERS

Please don't forget to add your photos to our 'photo' section - tab at the top.  From there, I will be able to add it to our MARCH 2021 PHOTO ALBUM.  Thanks :)

You need to be a member of Square Circle Forum to add comments!

Join Square Circle Forum

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• 8925186885?profile=RESIZE_710xVery late entry for this theme - but at least I got there!   Colour of the month projects.   I finished using the fuschia wool by making more tiny column squares, a basketweave one and some 3 garter stitch squares, and 3 hats.  

The raspberry hats are made with some wool a friend pushed through my door which had been half knit up.   She had started a cardigan for a toddler which was full of mistakes and poor shaping, and by this time the child would have outgrown it - we decided it best to give up on a bad job, and the abandoned project now became mine to use as I saw fit........3 hats for KAS!

• Beautiful pink squares and hats! Karen, your work is always so beautifully neat in all patterns but I’m always drawn to your basket weave squares :))

• My goodness, Karen, thank you!  What an incredible display of love and warnth!  The toddler's cardigan has certainly been recycled into a worthy cause.  Great use of the CoM!!!  Your PJs - both TRUE and PERT - will be most welcome at the Barn ... xo

• Woo Hoo...WELL DONE YOU!!!

What a sweet surprise to wake up to this morning.  :))  Both shades are just sooo pretty!!

• New to You

Block Stitch Squares

Not quite new to me, as I tried this pattern late last year, but was a bit disappointed with the end result.

So I tried again.  This time I did the pattern as 6 Rows (not 4) and I altered the front colour for each square and left the background colour the same for the whole blanket.

i'm much happier with the end result.

Sandra

IMG_0224.JPG

• 8873938087?profile=RESIZE_710x

Sandra's blanket is stunning.     Tremendous amount of effort is evident in this masterpiece !

• Sandra, your blanket is beyond beautiful!  Good for you for persevering.  You have created a masterpiece that will be treasured by a child ... xo

Thank you, Karen, for adding the photo here so we can all enjoy it ... xo

• Sandra, it's frustrating when things don't work out as you'd hoped but you've certainly worked through your problems here and come up with a real winner. I love it.

• A beautifully crafted blanket Sandra, the patterns, colours and design are superb :))

• Gloria, I'm sorry to be so late with my THANK YOU for this wonderful month.   You really did inspire us to try new things, and new colors.   Everyone seemed to really embrace the spirit and explore everything new.   It was a great learning time.   Big THANK YOU to all.

Now, on to the next learning experience, only a week late.....

This reply was deleted.