~~ OUR MARCH 2016 THEME ~~

L E T ' S   H E A R   I T   F O R   T H E   B O Y S

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you would like to hear

what this month's theme is all about,

please click this link 

and let me tell you!

And thanks to Valerie's fabulous idea,

my brother Dwight's recording and producing talent,

and my niece Cynthia's lovely voice,

we can tell you about it

here in FRENCH!

Si vous souhaitez voir la version française de L'introduction du thème our le mois de mars,
cliquez sur le lien ci-dessous
                          (lien)
Gloria a, encore une fois, mis à contribution son frère, Dwight,
aidé par sa nièce, Cynthia,
pour produire cette version.

And if you don't know the song that's

playing in the background

but wish you did,

please click this link

and let me share it with you!

For your viewing pleasure, I have collected your photos

and placed them in our

PHOTO ALBUM

And now ... since you amazing crafters have created

enough squares and items to fill a whole photo album,  

I have started a second one

[here]

You need to be a member of Square Circle Forum to add comments!

Join Square Circle Forum

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Sorry Glo, this is a little late.I tried hard to get it done in time, but............Time is always running out

One complete blanket and detail from some of the squares.

2965350138?profile=RESIZE_480x480

2886788612?profile=RESIZE_480x480

• A beautiful blanket, Valerie. Love the colors and textures. Well done!

• Wow!!! Gorgeous blanket, Valerie.......LOOOOOVE the centrepiece!!!! Serious case of yarn envy!!!

• Valerie, this is a gorgeous blanket!  Thank you!

I just love those diagonals in the centre ... they are amazing!  They make it look like a water color painting!  How clever!  xo

• It's all in the yarn I used. It's a line of variegated in lots of lovely combinations and it's very easy to work with.

• What beautiful stitching......lovely detail :))

• Thanks Gloria for a wonderful job hosting March’s theme . Although my contribution was almost no existence, I peek from time to time to see what was going on while on vacation: Bev’s delightful characters squares, Susan D’s  cheerful granny squares, Louise & Co. posted magnificent blankets like magic, Joan’s unique hand warmers, and Noortje popping amazing hats, again like magic, the generosity of Christine’s Chipen shown in her beautiful  blankets, the swirls blanket , and the blue elephant from Sharon B … just to mention some. In addition, the Tunisian squares  from  their “ Queen”, Gloria. Thanks again, Gloria for kindly sharing your skills with us and the world how to make a Tunisian honeycomb pattern - great and super clear instructions - March was FUN, CREATIVE, GENEROUS and BLUELICIOUS.  Enjoy your time off, Gloria.

Best regards,

/diana

2965349997?profile=RESIZE_320x320

• Thank you, Diana.  It was so much fun hosting this month's theme.  The talent, creativity, and generosity of our fabulous contributors always amazes me.  Our little boys will be thrilled with all the wonderful gifts they will find in their blankets.  

And I am thrilled with this lovely bouquet of lily-of-the-valley ... one of my favorite flowers!  Thank you ... xo  

• Good to have you back Diana, you and your super diagonals been missed. :))
      • Thanks, you're to kind, Louise. 

This reply was deleted.