As we anticipate the season change to Spring in the northern hemisphere and Autumn in the southern, it is time to look to the Four Seasons for inspiration.

What will your squares be like in shades of Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter?

Listening to Vivaldi’s Four Seasons violin concertos

Or, for those of us of a certain age: singing along with

Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons 

Whatever sparks your creativity, please post photos of your squares here and on the photo page.

Just a reminder:  Please securely butterfly  a 20”/50 cm tail to each square, to help the sewers in South Africa.

Gitta has added a photo album for the Seasons Challenge.  Click here for the photo album.

Mary has set up a flickr page for the Seasons Challenge.  Click here for the flickr page.

You need to be a member of Square Circle Forum to add comments!

Join Square Circle Forum

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Here are the other 3 squares from Bev....as promised :-)  Well worth waiting for !!

March challenge - The Four Seasons

March Challenge - The Four Seasons

March Challenge - The Four Seasons

• March Challenge - The Four Seasons

Inspired by Anneke's beautiful crocheted daffodil...I have finally got around to completing a knitted one. I have 3 more different floral squares to complete...mmmmm...how many days in April??? I also plan to do some sea/ocean-inspired squares before this month is over... :))

• 4 wonderful squares from Grace:

4 Seasons (March challenge)

• 2886711572?profile=RESIZE_1024x1024Sleepy autumn bear

• 2886710847?profile=originalSummer ladybird

• 2886711887?profile=RESIZE_1024x1024Spring flowers

• 2886711913?profile=originalWinter snowflake

• As we come to the end of the Four Seasons challenge, I would like to thank everyone who participated with Plain Janes or theme squares/hats/garments and encouraging comments.  We have a wonderful art gallery of creative work and the winners in all this are the children in South Africa.

2965038181?profile=original

Please check out how fantastic everything looks by visiting Flickr or the Album. [Click here for Flickr; click here for the Album]

• 2930193641?profile=RESIZE_1024x1024

Four more hats for four more heads during any ol' season they should like to wear them!

:-)

• I couldn't resist....just 1 more bug :-)

Firefly:[Lightning bug]

2930193559?profile=RESIZE_480x480

This reply was deleted.