I am delighted to host another KAS theme and there  is something for everyone in this month's topic,   Whatever your level of skill or preference (picture squares or colour inspired),    Let your imagination run riot with your choice of yarn, stitch, pattern, texture, motif, colour and design to create squares, beanie hats, hand warmers and toys. 

Here are some ideas to get your needles clicking:

LET'S ALSO CELEBRATE THE WORK OF KAS

Do post your photographs both here and on the main Photos tab - I look forward to seeing them all.

You will find the Album for the month at http://square-circle-forum.ning.com/photo/albums/lucky-celebrations-album-october-theme-2019

You need to be a member of Square Circle Forum to add comments!

Join Square Circle Forum

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Dear all,  thank you for your kind comments at the end of this month’s challenge. - I am very touched and heartened by them all.  Onto November.........

• Susan, thank you for a fantastic month of celebrations.

It was so much fun to see how creative our members can be in any given theme.

You are the best.

• Amy - you are so right - KAS members are the best!  

• THANKS, Susan. 

3693791119?profile=RESIZE_710x

• I love the flower, Diane - and how fitting  to be heather, as I live in Scotland. 

• Once again, I missed a few days of checking the Forum, and beautiful, thoughtful, charming and delightful creations have appeared!  What an amazing group of people gather here!

Thank You so much for an inspiring month, Susan.  I loved all your colorful creations.

I have one last Four Leaf Clover to close out October (even though I missed the last day of the month...darn)

3692105142?profile=RESIZE_710x

• A wonderful shamrock, Sharon and thank you for ending this month on a Lucky note. 

• A very beautiful Lucky note . Thanks Sharon. Thanks Susan. 

• 'Tis a BEAUTY, Sharon and its radiance will certainly stand out in a blanket.  :))

• Thanks Susan for inviting me to share some of the completed blankets. The members of the forum never cease to inspire me...thank you for an amazing month. 

This reply was deleted.