This July we are going to celebrate animals of all types and sizes. They can be on squares, be a blanket, be accents on handwarmers or beanies, and my favorite a toy.  Can't wait to see what walks, flies, swims or squirms onto these pages.

LEGS

WINGS

FINS

SLITHERY THINGS

ANIMALS ABOUND

The POM is our KAS Puppet

Crochet:

http://www.knit-a-square.com/sites/default/files/Crochet_Toy_Teddy_...

Knit:

http://www.knit-a-square.com/sites/default/files/Knitted_Toy_Teddy_...

Album for July 2017

http://forum.knit-a-square.com/photo/albums/july-theme-2017

You need to be a member of Square Circle Forum to add comments!

Join Square Circle Forum

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• 2930362986?profile=RESIZE_1024x102420 Butterfly appliqued diagonal squares eventually all ready for mailing off this week.   I certainly enjoyed the variety of wool I've been able to use - and now that I've completed them all - I can say it was a bit of unusual fun.

• Amazing work Karen. All those diagonals, ( I can't keep them square to save my life), then all that sewing of thick appliques, you are a saint.

These squares will be great additions to any blanket.

• Good on ya', Karen......TOTALLY awesome squares....having to sew on 20 appliques would have had my 'procrastinator button' pressed that's for sure.....lol.

You have some really pretty pastels in your stash.  :))

• I have just gone through the pages of this wonderful theme and am astounded at the beauty and creativity in our July collection!  Well done everyone!  And Amy, you have been an excellent host(ess).  Thank you!  After your toy drive and now this, you deserve to sit back and put your feet up and relax.  But ... please don't put down your yarn ... hah  The children are indeed blessed to have you and all of our wonderful contributors on their team.

I have not been very active here lately ... and sadly, won't be for a while yet.  But whenever I can check in, I just know there is going to be a bounty of beauty waiting for me to see. xo

• As per usual, I'm running late........Thank you sooooo much for hosting July, Amy. You have made a huge contribution to 'hosting' this year.......you are a STAR!!!!!

July 2017 Theme - Legs, Wings, Fins & Slithery things - Animals Abound

• These squares are just precious Bev.  The owl is so wise to know its name.  Love that little face on the giraffe.  Thank you for all you great animals this month, they are really going to be some terrific contributions to blankets in SA.

• Amy you have again led a fun theme.....

2965441317?profile=original

• 2930366544?profile=RESIZE_1024x10242930364951?profile=RESIZE_1024x10242930366494?profile=RESIZE_480x480Oh, Amy ... how can the month be over already?!?!   I have barely touched the patterns that I planned for your theme!  

I have finished these 2 little guys, and managed to find some fun soft toys in the store that were screaming to go with me out the door.

Thank you so much for all your beautiful projects and all the inspiration you provide that keeps us thinking and working.

Hugs and Smiles.

• Glad I browsed back and could see these great contributions. Love the froggie face!

• Sharon,

Your squares are terrific.  I love how you have taken TC to new levels.  I must give Glo's book a try.

July did just seem to put on wings and fly.  I know any planned projects will find a way into our other themes this year.  The August theme has so many possibilities.

I am loving to collection of toys and loveys.  I can relate to how those toys just seems to cling to you, wanting to go to SA.

Purple Hippos and lip-puckering frog will make great additions to any blanket. 

This reply was deleted.