TALLY RALLY

You will find all episodes

RIGHT HERE

Views: 657

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Welcome back Gloria and thank you for this newsy update ❤️

Thank you, Karen.  It's good to be back to "somewhat" normal :) ... xo

Welcome back Glo, you have been missed on the forum! Thank you for this months Snips :))

With all the difficulties and uncertainties we are all facing right now, seeing the plight of the children and families of Pietermaritzburg, makes me realise how much worse things are for so many folk. 
I think we are all working just bit faster to send what we can...... thanks for the reminder about the extra costs Ronda will face when she collects our parcels!

Yes, Chris, it's always important to remember the costs associated with our parcels on the other end.  For us, that cost is small.  For Ronda, it is multiplied by the mountains of parcels she collects ... xo

Welcome back Gloria :)

Thank you for this marvelous edition of Snips. xo

Hi Gloria

i was thrilled to see part of my Daisy Blanket in the banner for the October Theme Garden Delights.

At the time I finished the blanket I wanted to post some photos of the Daisy's in my garden Oesteospermum The African Daisy, but they had just finished flowering.  So I dead headed them and they are back in flower now.

They are so colourful and cheerful - I love them.

Sandra

Attachments:

Here are Sandra’s beautiful African Daisies and a bee can be seen enjoying the purple ones  too! Thank you Sandra for sharing :))

So glad you spotted it, Sandra.  It definitely is a beauty.  And thank you for sharing the beautiful photo from your garden ... xo

Great edition Glo.  You don't miss a beat.

Thank you, Mili,.  Although  I'm moving to a slower beat these days, it seems ... hahaha ... xo

Welcome back Gloria...super edition of Snippets. 

Thanks, Estelle.  The photos you take such care to share with us always add beautiful color to each issue ... xo

RSS

DONATE: KNIT-A-SQUARE

The Donate button provides 2 options:

1. One time donation
  2. Monthly subscription               [click the box]

Because of PayPal/banking fees, KAS asks that your donation be 5USD [or more].  Anything less, means your donation is eaten up with fees.  Thank you!

KAS FINANCES

Our goal is to remove the monthly deficit that Ronda and her team have to deal with. You can:

1. Make a donation whenever you are able.

2. Sign up for an ongoing monthly donation (subscription).

3. Shop at the KasShop!

Please follow this discussion for monthly updates, current financial reports and ideas on what we can all do to help. Click link : 

KAS FINANCES 2020

SHOP

NEW!
KAS Colouring Book

Featuring 3 original illustrations by South African artists

VISIT THE KAS SHOP HERE

SQUARES LIST

The OCTOBER 2020 Squares List is available.

Visit the

2020 Squares List Discussion

for the most recent lists.

For all other Square Lists, please visit our SQUARE LISTS page.

2020 MONTHLY THEMES

Planning ahead??

See the 2020

LIST OF THEMES

AND

WHAT OUR CHILDREN NEED.

KAS PATTERN BOOK

PATTERN OF THE MONTH

Free Patterns for

Chain Stitch Square

can be found in the KAS PatternBook

Click here to find more free patterns from

Members Patterns - Squares

FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK

here 

CREATECARE GLOBAL

"CreateCare Global has set itself two tasks. The first is physical: to bring hope, support and comfort to children for whom poverty and loss are everyday tormentors. The second, and in our view equally important, is to spread the message to the world."

Our thanks to CreateCare Global for supporting the Square Circle Forum and helping to spread the wonderful work that KAS does.

Learn more about CCG here.

© 2020   Created by Sandy McDonald.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service