HERE

THEMES for 2021HERE

THE BARN

THE BARN

THE BLANKET ROOM

TALLY RALLY

You will find all episodes

RIGHT HERE

You need to be a member of Square Circle Forum to add comments!

Join Square Circle Forum

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thank you so much for this update. I truly appreciate it.  I've been smiling, I've had a chance to donate to the KAS shop, all in all, a great visit here. Thank you!  Love and hugs to all, Jeanne xxx000

• Hello Jeanne!  How lovely to "see" you :)  Thank you for your donation.  I hope you are well and staying safe and healthy ... xo

• Another enjoyable edition of the Snippets, thank you Gloria.

• Thanks, Marion.  I'm so glad you enjoyed it.  Such a great way to catch up with all the news ... xo

• Welcome back Gloria...super edition of Snippets. 

• Thanks, Estelle.  The photos you take such care to share with us always add beautiful color to each issue ... xo

• Great edition Glo.  You don't miss a beat.

• Thank you, Mili,.  Although  I'm moving to a slower beat these days, it seems ... hahaha ... xo

• Hi Gloria

i was thrilled to see part of my Daisy Blanket in the banner for the October Theme Garden Delights.

At the time I finished the blanket I wanted to post some photos of the Daisy's in my garden Oesteospermum The African Daisy, but they had just finished flowering.  So I dead headed them and they are back in flower now.

They are so colourful and cheerful - I love them.

Sandra

IMG_0184.JPG

IMG_0183.JPG

• So glad you spotted it, Sandra.  It definitely is a beauty.  And thank you for sharing the beautiful photo from your garden ... xo

This reply was deleted.