THE BLANKET ROOM

BLANKET ROOM

THE SQUARE CIRCLE

this Photo Album

THAT WARM FUZZY FEELING

by

LEANNE HUNT

Continue Reading ...

You need to be a member of Square Circle Forum to add comments!

Join Square Circle Forum

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thanks so much Glo for this stunning edition of Snips. A big thank you to Col for what she did for the children, hats off for Col, what an amazing Lady. A big thank you for Susanne too, you and your Mum deserve a medal. xo

• Thank you Gloria.  A great presentation. I will dig in to the detail now. It has been a busy and strange year for me. No Canada but time to knit for cold people. Imagine 2020 without our cyber space.  It would have been very quiet. xxx

• Can I just say that you are my heroes? I have watched KAS soldier on under the oppression and complication of COVID with such determination and positivity, and actually have a lump in my throat and very wet eyes as I type this. I am so honored to be a tiny part of a community such as this. Truly. If the courage and generosity of spirit you embody could spread out into the world......, could you just imagine what could be accomplished?!? A huge, loving, respectful, socially-distanced-by-technology hug to every one of you!

• Tracy, what a lovely way to put it.  Our volunteers always seem to go that extra mile, don't they.  ((Hugs)) back to you ... xo

8215090256?profile=RESIZE_710x

• What a superb message Tracy - I have wet eyes now too...........   I think these are thoughts we all have but don't actually write down or read so elliquently put.   Thank you x

• Thank you Glo for gathering up all the KAS news for us in this lovely edition. It was also so nice to be reminded of all that Col has contributed for the children. 

• Thanks, Chris & Karen.  Yes, Col is definitely one amazing lady :) ... xo

• Thanks ever so much for this great up-to-date account of all things KAS.     Reading about so much in a dedicated post really brings important matters to the fold.   We can, and do achieve!   Massive kudos and respect to Col.   I took a look through her creative slideshow and have to say her crafting will have brought joy, colour and warmth to so many children.   Very impressive lady.   Our spirits cannot be broken when we share our love of wool ❤️

• Thank you Glo.  Just reading this Snippets makes me want to pick up my hook and start crocheting.  In spite of the lockdowns and slowdowns in mail, there has been plenty happening in SA.  Kudos to the whole chain of volunteers that make this happen.

This reply was deleted.