Goes our MAY THEME
HERE
TALLY RALLY

The KAS SHOP

The First Annual KAS Great Holiday Virtual Recipe Exchange

CORONA CORNER

THAT WARM FUZZY FEELING

CONTINUE READING ...

You need to be a member of Square Circle Forum to add comments!

Join Square Circle Forum

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I’d like to add my thanks as well, Gloria. I always love to read the Snippets. I’m also enjoying Leanne’s Podcast. It’s great to hear everyone’s voices and how they explain their Involvement with Kas. 

• I agree, Marion.  It is great to be able to put a voice to the face and learn about the involvement of our KAS Sisters ... xo

• I agree with you both :)) 

I was wondering whether it would be a good idea to add ‘Podcasts’ to the bar at the top of the page, making it easy for members to find it and listen in ? 

• What a good idea, Chris!  Thank you for suggesting it.  Andrea is "on the case" ... xo

• Thank you so much for your time, effort and diligence putting this edition together.    It is indeed a small indulgence to make silent time for myself to enjoy every section to its fullest.    I hadn't picked up the 'lay off the hats'' instruction before now, so will make sure not to make any more temporarily.  I have enjoyed reorganising my wool stash with all this time on my hands, and have found joy in re-acquainting myself with my aged stash wool.   The unforseen theme will be appropriate for using some of it. Take care + be safe everyone - keep the needles and hooks clicking.....

• Karen, I'm so glad you enjoy Snippets.  I, also, have been sorting through my stash and finding little gems among the tangles.  For crocheters, Amy's PoM - the Chain Stitch Square - is a super one for using up bits.  Rumor has it that Patricia's PoM for June is going to be another one that's great for using up half-square bits :))))  xo

• I think this may be your problem Karen:

5394371676?profile=RESIZE_710x

• Well that's tidy - tidier than unravelled yarn!  :) 

• LOL ... this happens to me occasionally too, Patricia - only it's a square I "accidentally" make ... xo

• Thank you Glo for this beautiful edition of Snips. Like Chris said you have done a big job during difficult times. Indeed it is silent at the forum, I am not often there too, we have to do a lot of things to prepare our home for Summer. It is going to be very warm and we have to protect ourselves by constructing sunscreens. We should have had installed an airco but because of the covid -19 outbreak it is not possible anymore. It was panned in February/March, but the airco was not delivered because of the outbreak in Japan and China.  So we have to find other solutions. Keeps us busy. Keep the good spirit up! xoxo

This reply was deleted.