Lynda Leach

Wendy Strang

Rahaba

What's on your Needles & Hooks?

WHAT'S ON YOUR NEEDLES & HOOKS?

THE SQUARES LISTS

Please click here

You can listen here

You need to be a member of Square Circle Forum to add comments!

Join Square Circle Forum

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Massive "Thank You" for putting this bounty of information together so succinctly again Gloria.    I've had time out from signing into the forum and this comprehensive account proves a superb place for me to have caught up.   X

• Super, super, super! Information presented in a colourful, cheerful way. It made me dive into my KASstash and get working on all the squares that have been started. 

By the way, my KASstash has just grown. I swore I wouldn't buy new yarn until I'd considerably reduced my stash. BUT, I read on internet about a yarn store in a town just a few miles from where we live. Our nearest town no longer has any kind of yarn store. I persuaded Jean Michel that he wanted to take me there. Of course, when I went into the store, I couldn't walk out without buying anything. It wouldn't have been polite!  There was some really beautiful yarn.

• Thank you Glo for another great Snips! Thank you also for sharing Isla Grant & Listen to the Children….. if only adults could follow their example. x

• Fantastique édition Gloria et j'adore le Kasdictionary très instructif !

Protégez bien vos précieux yeux et merci pour votre travail inspirant.

• Merci, Mireille ... xo
  • Great edition of Snippets as usual Gloria. I haven’t seen you on the Forum for

a while and wondered how you were . 

• Thank you, Pat.  And how sweet of you to notice my absence :)  I'm fine, but have been having vision problems.  I'm having to limit my time on my computer to cut down on eye strain.  Things are in the works to have it sorted, so fingers crossed ... xo

• Thanks for this marvelous edition Glo.  Once again...a true winner.

Love the KASisms.

• Thanks, Amy!  That's quite a lingo we KASers have, eh ... haha

This reply was deleted.