LET'S TALK SHOPTHE KAS SHOP

Find Aunt Nellie's message HERE ...

A lovely poem shared with us by Estelle:

PACKAGING YOUR SQUARES

INTERNATIONAL POSTAGE INFORMATION

THE SQUARES LIST

[HERE]

LISTEN HERE

You need to be a member of Square Circle Forum to add comments!

Join Square Circle Forum

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Glo, you deserve a medal. what a wonderful edition of Snips. I am impresed by the balloon story, this is a great example of how people should act towards each other.....8732590471?profile=RESIZE_710x

• How kind of you, dear Anneke.  Thank you!  If it weren't for you and all my KASfriends' contributions, I'm afraid I'd have less success ... xo

• Thank you all for your lovely responses to our newsletter.  I'm so glad to know it's being shared and enjoyed :)

Chris, I love the way you described the process.  You're exactly right!  I have already begun gathering bits and bobs for the next edition and will keep adding more all month long.  I will then assemble them into what I hope will be a colorful and interesting "blanket" of information collected over the next month.

If anyone would like to make a written or pictorial contribution, I am always happy to hear from you ... xo

• I loved the Professor balloon story especially.   It was a bit of a curveball moment for us to all think about - and I like the sentiment an unexpected piece can bring X

• Karen, I'm glad you like that piece.  That was shared with me by one of my KASbuddies and I loved it too :) ... xo

• Thank you Glo for another packed Snippets, it isn’t an easy task each month. I  was thinking that Snippets is like a blanket of squares...... you gather the ’squares of information’ together and decide on where to place them for best effect and then you ’sew it’ all together into another amazing edition. Like the blankets, each one is unique! x

• A great read Glo.  Thank you for featuring my Not So Pink square.

• Thanks Gloria for another fabulous Snippets, filled with super pics and news, 

• I’m happy to be back after the passing of my 100 year old mother. It is heartwarming to read this and know that so many wonderful people are volunteering and supporting KAS. I’m knitting again! Thank you!
    • Debbie, my sincere condolences to you on the loss of your mom.  100 years is a lot of living and I'm sure she has earned her rest.  You will miss her, I'm sure.  I wish you comfort as you surround yourself with your many precious memories ... xo

This reply was deleted.