KAS FINANCES

[HERE]

ZIMBABWE DISTRIBUTION BY TANJA KOMEN

Tanja's comments and more of these precious photos can be found [HERE]

GRACEPOINT CHURCH DISTRIBUTION

SORTED IN SOUTH AFRICA

MASS DISTRIBUTION UPDATE

March 5 found the KAS barn being restocked with lots of blanket from the gogos and others in preparation of the second batch of blankets (450) for the April distribution.

Follow this incredible endeavour [here]

TO OUR NEWEST MEMBERS

Debra

Anna P Gamecho

Brigitte Howell
Zeljka
Olivia Guerrero
Caroline Evans
Andrea Blazevic
Aldina De Garba

THE KAS SHOP
You will find these beautiful cards [HERE]

[HERE]

THE BLANKET ROOM

THE HISTORY OF KAS

[HERE]

Check out our puzzles and start solving [HERE]

Our March Theme

A is for APPLE

And don't forget our free pattern of the month

Framed Stripes Square

~~~

Some of our crafters have added a new technique

with stunning results!

To see more details, please click
HERE

THAT WARM FUZZY FEELING
by

Leanne Hunt

Continue reading [HERE]

You need to be a member of Square Circle Forum to add comments!

Join Square Circle Forum

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• It’s so nice being back and seeing how far KAS has come! 

• These are fun.

• Loving the Kaptions so far - keep them coming! 

• While I came over here to refresh my memory on what's going on and also to enjoy the KAS Kaptions contest you did indeed jog my memory about wrapping children in some blankets...thanks. It only took a few moments. :D

• Fish "Well,  Tom Daley says the secret to synchronised diving is to be in tune with your partner...........

• Love that Kaption, Rebecca.

• Hahaha ... cute, Rebecca.  Who better to teach a bear to dive than a fish that follows tips from Tom Daley ... LOL  Thank you for joining in the fun here.  I'm sure our judges are taking notes :)))) ... xo

• WHERE ARE ALL THE KASKAPTIONS??  AM I THE FIRST??

#1 The Bears: "Get out the Dill Sauce, Martha, here comes lunch!"

#2 The Fish: "Oh, oh, I think I picked the wrong stream!"

• Hahahaha ... Good one, Anne.  Thank you for this.

I have been hoping some of our members would try their hand at our KASKaption Kontest.  Thank you to one of our forum members for the suggestion for this contest!

Perhaps you're all still trying to come up with the 'best' one ... or maybe you're shy and just waiting for someone else to begin!

Do we have any more comedians out there?  Will someone(s) else give it a try?  Let's get together and have some fun with this.  Let's give our judges something to mull over ;)

My son, who is not a member and therefore can't enter our contest, suggested:

1718583086?profile=RESIZE_710x

"C'mon in guys, follow me and I'll show you where to find the really BIG fish!"

~~~~~

And ... don't forget our PUZZLES!  

We have had 97 views of our new puzzles. We hope that means 97 people are working away at them and enjoying them. Please let us know HERE in the Snips discussion if you have tried them. Are they too easy? too difficult? not your favourite type of puzzle?

We are creating crossword puzzles, word searches, and a few other types as a monthly feature for future issues of KAS Snippets so we would love to hear from you about your preferences ... xo

• # Big Bear on the end- " I thought you said there was gonna be loads of them?

The little bears- He told us that too, we're freezing here!

This reply was deleted.