JANUARY THEME

ALL CREATURES GREAT AND SMALL

Do you remember

THE SQUARE CIRCLE

~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~

KAS FINANCES - FINAL 2021 REPORT

35 SQUARES MAKE A BLANKET

THE KAS SHOP[HERE]

Our KAS Podcast is back for another season!

Welcome back, Leanne ...KAS Podcast

Season 3, Episode 1

Anticipating a good year ahead ...

You need to be a member of Square Circle Forum to add comments!

Join Square Circle Forum

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Another great edition Gloria, thank you.

• Thanks, Chris and Marion.  I'm always on the lookout for 'little extras' and am happy when someone PMs me with a suggestion :) ... xo

• Thank you Glo for another great roundup of news, and all the ‘little extras’ you add to make it a first class newsletter! Your hard work is greatly appreciated :))

• Thank you so much Glo for this beautiful edition, so much to read and I enjoy looking at the photos. touching story of Sue and Bonni from Rainbow and Smiles about the distribution to the children who are extremely ill.

Info for the readers: the January Squares List will be available in February.

• Thank you, Anneke! 

We look forward to the Squares Lists whenever they are ready.  Thank you!  We really appreciate the work you do in putting the lists together for us ... xo

• Absolutely love the masthead with the squares from this month's theme.  So much fun.

I will admit...I would never get my husband in those beautiful tops.  He would have some very serious words for me.

Thanks Glo for getting all our news together in one place for all of us to enjoy.

• I agree our masthead is divine, thanks to Andrea :)))

So you don’t think Richard would wear one of  those tops, eh?  I must admid that Don would draw the line as well.  How about a poncho each for them?  Nah ... that wouldn't work 'cos then all their friends would want one too, and we just wouldn't have time to make them all ... hahaha ... xo

This reply was deleted.