DISTRIBUTIONS

Free State Project 2019-2020

Our Free State Satellite Group has had

two more distributions at the end of 2019.Alice writes:  Thanks to Knit-a-square for making this young ones warm. MAY GOD BLESS ALL THE CONTRIBUTORS AROUND THE WORLD THIS IS HOW WE CELEBRATED OUR LAST SUNDAY OF 2019.

KAS FINANCES - 2019

THE BARN - 2020

(previously called Sorted in South Africa)

THE BARN - 2020

2020 in THE KAS SHOP

HERE

START SHOPPING!

Here is the KasShop report for December. $567.41 was raised last month.

Small purchases made by big people made for a successful year-end total of $6,907.83! Thank you to one and all who have taken the time to visit the KAS Shop, make a purchase and share with friends and family.

A year-in-review will be posted soon.

SOMETHING YOU MAY HAVE MISSED
Here are some free patterns for you

KNIT Handwarmers

CROCHET Handwarmers

THE BLANKET ROOM - 2019

THE BLANKET ROOM - 2020

THE LONGEST TIME

HERE

THE DECEMBER

SQUARES LIST

IS AVAILABLE

[HERE]

THAT WARM FUZZY FEELING - 2020

by

Leanne Hunt

Continue reading ...

You need to be a member of Square Circle Forum to add comments!

Join Square Circle Forum

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Love reading the KAS snippets. What an awesome total of squares for 2019!

I am having issues with the Squares list again though. When I try to view the link my Norton anti virus says the site is 'unsafe' and won't let me see the list. This happened last month too.

• we don't use Norton , we rely on windows defender

• That is puzzling, Wendy, though having said that, my laptop started saying the site was 'not secure' about 2-3 years ago. When I upload photos for the blanket room or into any discussions, it actually puts it in red writing, but I haven't been able to find an answer, so I have just kept on.

• Thanks Gloria. A very busy and exciting first month of the new decade . Good read. 

• I have stopped sending squares , I send 40 inch by 8 inch strips they look like 5 joined squares. this month my 2kg parcel contained seven of them . we had been given some wool ( we mainly use synthetic) Sandra knitted it into squares and it is separate in the large packet .She has done Hats and hand warmers to fill the Parcel . we hope it gets there before winter

• Great idea Tom! 

• Excellent idea, Tom.  5 squares in one works just as well.  Good for you!  And I would imagine there would be fewer ends to worry about tucking in.  Sounds appealing to me :)))  xo

• Thank you Gloria.   An interesting, fun and informative read ✅

• Glad you're enjoying it, Karen.  Thanks ... xo

• Wow! You have kicked off the year with a very inspirational and motivational edition of Snips, Glo. I can hear all those busy needles, hooks and looms from here. Thank you.  xo

This reply was deleted.