KAS SNIPPETS - FEBRUARY 2023

DISTRIBUTIONS

[HERE]

Here you will find Estelle's report from

THE BARNEstelle's report continues here ...

THE BLANKET ROOM

Natalie

Fiona Peacock

Hannah

Carolyn McIsaac

Jessica Maldonado

FEBRUARY - FRUIT AND FLOWERS

LET'S TALK SHOP

OUR KAS SHOP IS ALWAYS OPEN

[RIGHT HERE]

KAS SISTERS GET TOGETHERKAS SISTERS GET TOGETHER

SQUARES LIST

For the link to the Squares List,

[please click HERE]

You need to be a member of Square Circle Forum to add comments!

Join Square Circle Forum

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thank you, my dear friends.  I enjoy pulling everything together into one little package.  This time, however, I seem to have missed the first Distribution.  I didn't even see it until after I sent this out.  My apologies.  Here's the link if you would like to have a look at some very darling little faces :)

2023 DISTRIBUTIONS - FIRST QUARTER

Yes Chris, I often delve into our KAS Sisters Get Togethers just to remind myself of what a friendly and loving group of crafters I belong to.  Some memories tug at my heart, but they're all very happy ones ... xo

• Thank you Glo for a lovely edition of Snips, you put a lot of hard work into it and it shows! 

I agree, KAS sisters getting together are special times, I have been very fortunate to meet a few, the last being you last June, what a great time we had, we managed to fit so much into three days! x

• A truly great edition. There's so much information. It's very colourful. Beautiful. Thank you Glo for your hard work.

• Thank you Gloria for another informative and fun Snippets. 

• Oh I do enjoy your Snippets discussion Gloria.    It must take you ages, and you never miss a trick.   Well done and Thank You Xx

This reply was deleted.