The JANUARY Squares List is available

[HERE]

KAS PODCAST - SEASON 3

Doing what feels meaningful -

A volunteer's transformation story

~ ~ ~ ~

Led by Curiosity -

You never know where an inquiring mind will lead you

You need to be a member of Square Circle Forum to add comments!

Join Square Circle Forum

Email me when people reply –

Replies

•  i sent you 3, 24 x 20 inches Cot Blankets in Children's Acrylic , I had done them for another Charity ,but it seems stuck , I am sure you can find a use for them the parcel was sent last month so you may get it in May all being well as I sent it economy . Best wishes and a Happy New Year to you all. regards Tom . there is enough squares for a blanket as well

• Thank you, Tom.  Your contributions are appreciated and will definitely be put to good use.  

• Thank you Glo for a great, cheery read! Having had a busy time recently, I hadn’t had time to read anything but the monthly themes, so I have just enjoyed a catch up with my feet up :))

• Thank you, Chris.  Others have also mentioned they find this a great way to catch up ... xo

• A wonderful edition once again, Gloria.

I loved reading about the KAS Van and everyone’s joyful replies to the news. My favourite photo was of Ronda hugging it!

• Super, Marion.  I am so glad you enjoyed reading about the KASvan beginnings.  I had just begun with KAS when Ronda acquired that wonderful donation ... xo

• Another great Snippets Gloria…just wondering why there are so many BLUE squares and blankets used as examples. 

• Estelle, I simply can't imagine how that happened.  It is pretty though, don't you think ... hahaha ... xo

• Thank you Glo, for this stunning edition! So much to see and read! Like always, you "connect" and inspire by putting together so much information in Snips.

• Anneke, thank you for your kind comment.  As you know, I do get a little help along the way from my KAS sisters who pass their info to me in a neat little package :o) ... xo

This reply was deleted.