SQUARES LISTS2021 NOVEMBER-DECEMBER SQUARES LIST

CHRISTMAS WITHOUT YOU

written by Doug Mallory

sung by Paul Eisan

The Prayer

written by written by David Foster, Carole Bayer Sager,

Alberto Testa and Tony Renis

sung by Pentatonix

You need to be a member of Square Circle Forum to add comments!

Join Square Circle Forum

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Back from our holiday at the coast which was wonderful.  Belated thanks for your time and effort to put KAS Snippets together dear Gloria - it is fun and cheerful and we are so blessed to see that there was a record number of squares received this year despite the ups and downs of Covid.  Love and gratitude to ALL who so generously continue to support this project through thick and thin.  May 2022 be an even greater year for everyone.

• A wonderful edition of Snippets, Gloria. Thank you. I’ve just listened to Petatonix singing one of my favourite songs,  The Prayer, it was glorious and  Nuttin’ for Christmas was a hoot!

• Thanks, Susan and Marion :)

I'm so pleased thar you enjoyed the Pentatonix cover of The Prayer, Marion.  Those kids are so talented and give a great performance of a number of beautiful songs.  Also glad you liked Nuttin' for Christmas.  That was a standard in my young years at Christmas ... xo

• An inspiring Snippets .  Thank you, Gloria and team. 

• Lovely edition of Snippets - the most heart warming and uplifting one of the year, I think. I love the New Year cards from the shop.  It is great to see th magnificent total of squares received this year - well done to all!  How I wish it could be in Soweto is lovey - and I think so every time I read it.  

I have set myself a personal challenge to clear some stash next year by knitting as much of it as I can into squares or mitts, teddy bears etc.  I am getting very excited to start that.I hope to have some great news to share for the end of next year's Snippets round up.

Wishing you, Gloria, a lovely, warm and safe Christmas.

P.S.  As I am learning Welsh I will add one more to your lovely Happy Christmas in various languages - Nadolig Llawen!!

• Thank you, Rebecca.  Nadolig Llawen to you and to all our Welsh friends ... xo

• Glo, I love the musical moments interspersed throughout.  And yes, I caught the Pentatonix singing bug from you.

• Thanks, Mili :))) ... xo

• Thanks, all, for your lovely comments.  I am so glad you are enjoying the KAS news.

Yes, it is definitely a bit of work to get it all pulled together into one neat little package, but I enjoy doing it and the Christmas edition is so much fun to do.  I'm very thankful for all the help I get along the way ... such as that gorgeous masthead designed by Andrea ;)

Chris, it's nice to know you enjoyed Nuttin' for Christmas :)) as I sometimes wonder how my music picks will be received ... haha

I agree with you Estelle - our cards - both Christmas and New Year! - that Andrea designed for us are absolutely gorgeous - a great way to spread the word of KAS along with some lovely holiday wishes.

Happy Christmas to everyone, and as Chris has said - a wish for a safer New Year ... xo

• Glo, I have just listened to Barry Gordon singing Nuttin’ for Christmas, I had a smile on my face the whole way through….. I can see why you liked it as a child and still do!  :)))

This reply was deleted.