WHITE CHRISTMAS

KAS FINANCES 2020

"Once in Royal David's City"

2020 OCTOBER SQUARES LISTTHE SQUARE CIRCLE

Christmas Without You

Performed by Paul Eisan

Written by Doug Mallory

KAS Podcast

You need to be a member of Square Circle Forum to add comments!

Join Square Circle Forum

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• An impressive and informative snippets - thank you, Gloria and all the contributors.  I was delighted and relieved to see my name On  the Squares list -with 4 parcels received, as I posted 2 of these way back in July. 

• that first poem really makes the eyes leak 

Merry Christmas to you all, Keep up the Good work and keep safe

some of those Children from years back should be nearly finishing school 

good wishes to all of you

• Dear Tom, thank you so much for your very thoughtful comment.  You are absolutely right!  I tend to think of 'our' children as being small.  They are, of course, but when we remember all the "little ones" who received KAS gifts in the beginning, they would be 9, 10, 11 years older now!  We can only hope that our love, and the love of others, will have touched their hearts and they are advancing into their futures with more hope than they started with.

Also, I thank you for reminding me of something I very well know - that is that we are not all KAS sisters.  We have some very valued KAS brothers, as well.  Thank you so much for all you have given over the years.

And Anne's poem ... yes, that certainly does tug at the heart, doesn't it.  It absolutely sums up the plight of the precious children and their caregivers, but also shines a light on the mission of KAS. 

Merry Christmas to you and your family ... xo

• My goodness what a fabulous bumper presentation.    I took time to devour each section and send huge congratulations to its bountiful content.    Inspiration indeed for another fabulous year of combined effort ahead of us all.   Peace, good will and stay safe everyone, Kxx

• Thank you, Karen.  It's good to know you enjoyed it and feel inspired to keep on 'yarning' ... xo

• Thank you so much Glo for this very special edition of Snips. What should we be without Knit-a-Square. It brings so much joy to us and most of all the children in SA. I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New Year. xo

This flashmob, which was made in 2010 is heartwarming....so beautiful:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXh7JR9oKVE

• Anneke, thank you!!  I love the way the singers just pop up out of the crowd, and the surprised looks and smiles from those who are there and watching.  So special :)))

I remember seeing some of these before ... they certainly won't be happening this way this year ... haha  

• What a wonderful edition of Snippets, Gloria.  Thank you for your time and trouble.

• Mili, I included the King's College Choir because I remembered you had shared a link to those beautiful voices with us at one time.  I loved listening to it and Anne had remarked to me how she enjoyed it, too.  I felt it added a lovely Christmas feel to Snippets.  So I thank you ... xo

• Gloria, I have another Christmas song that hadn't been performed this way until this year.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=dolly+parton+mary+did+you+know...

I hope that this links works.  It's Dolly Parton singing 'Mary did you know' for the lighting of the 2020 Christmas tree at Rockefeller Centre.  We will never know which child/children that we have helped to warm becomes a great person, but I'm certain that we have helped to form a future leader. 

This reply was deleted.