FREE STATE PROJECT 2019

Small basket $5, medium $15, large $25 

in the KAS SHOP

CLEAR THE DECKS

HERE

THE FIRST ANNUAL KAS VIRTUAL COOKIE EXCHANGE

JUST FOR FUN - Christmas Challenge

HELP CREATE A VIRTUAL BLANKET FOR KAS

Click here to find out how you can help.

PLEASE CLICK HERE

"Christmas Without You"

Performed by Paul Eisan

Written by Doug Mallory

You need to be a member of Square Circle Forum to add comments!

Join Square Circle Forum

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thank you for your kind words of encouragement, ladies. 

However, if it wasn't for the beautiful faces of the children, the hard work and travel of our volunteers, the unending flow of love from around the world, the incredible talents of our crafters, and the generosity of our contributors, KAS Snippets would be pretty drab and empty. 

So ... thank you to everyone who makes editions like this one possible. 

Merry Christmas, everyone! 

... xo ...

• Thank you Glo for a very festive, informative Snippets!

All the children that KAS supports are needy, but the recent photographs of distributions tug on the heart. KAS is an amazing team, thanks  to everyone for what they do to help the children.

• Thank you for an AMAZING end of year issue, Glo!!

It is always a very busy time for all and you have certainly put a lot of time into this....((big hugs)).

I have loved reading, once again, the wonderful poems of Anne and Arlene......brings tears to the eyes and determination to the hands and heart.

Thank you for sharing the Christmas messages from the lovely folk at the KAS Barn....and I wish them and indeed, all our K-A-S members, from all around the world, a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year....and may Santa bring you all LOTS of yarn.  xo 

• Lovely report, so good to see KAS has been able to help people in the most need (around Freestate). Hope there can be more distributions in that area next year.

My best wishes for a Merry Christmas and a Happy and prosperous New Year to all the hard working KAS team.

I also tried to access the Squares list, by my anti virus software is blocking it and saying the file contains a virus.

This reply was deleted.