THE KAS SHOP is having a

Visit The KAS SHOP here

A 'Thank You' Gift For You

THE KAS SHOP

[HERE]

CORONA CORNER

[HERE]

THAT WARM FUZZY FEELING

As usual, I was on a group call today with Ronda, Estelle and Athelé. It’s a grey and rainy day here in Johannesburg so we were all indoors keeping warm, although everyone is thinking about the children as the weather grows colder.

Continue Reading ...

Introduction [HERE]

Episode 1 [HERE]

You need to be a member of Square Circle Forum to add comments!

Join Square Circle Forum

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thank you Glo for a good read during difficult times for all of  our worldwide KAS family; hopefully by the next edition the world will feel a safer place. The work you put into every edition is greatly appreciated.

It was nice to have something ’normal’ happening - seeing Snips arrive in my Inbox!

Although sad to see the acknowlegement of Anne’s passing (obviously news that none of us would want), I found seeing the photo of her smiling face rather comforting....... ’I’m still here’........ she will be a part of KAS forever.

• Loved it. It was so interesting and very welcome in this lockdown period. I very much enjoyed the podcast. Leanne's account of the origins of KAS was so well explained.

• Wow! Thanks soooo much, Glo. Even Covid-19 cannot stop our Snips. A GREAT read.  xo

This reply was deleted.