The Knit-a-square program has inspired volunteers in more than 60 countries to knit and crochet more than 1.5 million blanket squares, hats, hand-warmers and toys. Your efforts are helping to keep the children warm but to keep this operation running every day, we need to extend your love and support.

Your donations are the backbone of financial support for the operations on the ground in South Africa, making it possible for them to continue.

Whether it's helping to pay the rent, a stipend for the gogos to sew blankets, fuel for the KasVan or to cover postal charges of $3.75 US per parcel, you make it possible to keep striving toward warming and comforting the children.

Our goal is to remove the monthly deficit that Ronda and her team have to deal with.

You can:

1. Make a donation whenever you are able.

2. Sign up for an ongoing monthly donation (subscription).

3. Shop at the KasShop!

Please follow this discussion for monthly updates, current financial reports and ideas on what we can all do to help.

12368060093?profile=RESIZE_710x

You need to be a member of Square Circle Forum to add comments!

Join Square Circle Forum

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Here are the KasShop reports for July to September and October to December.

$311.43 July-Sept.

12347853097?profile=RESIZE_930x

$380.20 Oct.-Dec.

12347853499?profile=RESIZE_930x

• What does all this information tell us? Things are still hard for people and donations are down. Ronda and her team are having to cut expenses where they can but huge piles of post are coming in on a daily basis.

If you can help, please do. Every dollar is appreciated!

• Thank you Andrea for all this information, clearly a lot of work on your part to highlight the financial needs of KAS.

I hope it will encourage donations from those who are able to help.

• Here is the KasShop report for April to June.

A total of $828.28 was raised.

12130928294?profile=RESIZE_710xThere is now financial information available as well. The cash flow chart has been posted at the top of this discussion. As well, here are the expense breakdowns for January, March and May:

12130928872?profile=RESIZE_710x12130929093?profile=RESIZE_710x12130929256?profile=RESIZE_710x

• Oh dear friends, it was so good to see you in the KAS shop!!! And there was so much to choose! I had a shopping bag full of goodies! 

• Welcome to the KAS Finances discussion for 2023!

Here is the KasShop report for January to March.

A total of $165.18 was raised.

11028652670?profile=RESIZE_710x

• Thank you so much Andrea for this financial overview. It reminds me to go to the KAS-shop a.s.a.p. to purchase at least  "pay the customs handling fee", because my parcel has arrived!

• Good lass Anneke ♥️

• I'll see you at the KAS shop, Anneke. After a verrry long time, I am finally about to send some parcels, too....today, hopefully.  :))

I'm afraid I haven't visited the KAS shop in a while...our exchange rate has been horrendous and I keep 'waiting' for it to improve, but no such luck. I will also get some fuel to 'deliver the goods'.

• Thank you Bev and Karen, we see each other in the shop and have a virtual cuppa :)))

This reply was deleted.