The Knit-a-square program has inspired volunteers in more than 60 countries to knit and crochet more than 1.5 million blanket squares, hats, hand-warmers and toys. Your efforts are helping to keep the children warm but to keep this operation running every day, we need to extend your love and support.

Your donations are the backbone of financial support for the operations on the ground in South Africa, making it possible for them to continue.

Whether it's helping to pay the rent, a stipend for the gogos to sew blankets, fuel for the KasVan or to cover postal charges of $3.75 US per parcel, you make it possible to keep striving toward warming and comforting the children.

Our goal is to remove the monthly deficit that Ronda and her team have to deal with.

You can:

1. Make a donation whenever you are able.

2. Sign up for an ongoing monthly donation (subscription).

3. Shop at the KasShop!

Please follow this discussion for monthly updates, current financial reports and ideas on what we can all do to help.

You need to be a member of Square Circle Forum to add comments!

Join Square Circle Forum

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• And now for the grand total for 2022…

$2,637.44!

The following is a breakdown of items sold.

10923305452?profile=RESIZE_710xThank you for continually supporting the KasShop and Ronda's team. Watch for new items to come in 2023!

• I'm absolutely delighted and very proud of the continued support in raising funds for our cause.   Thank you Andrea for these figures, and to every one for their contributions.  K Xx

• Thank you so much Andrea, for this comprehensive overview. thank you for doing the job each year, lots of work, but much appreciated! xo

• Here is the KasShop report for the last quarter of 2022 (October, November and December).

Funds raised totaled $202.42.

10923298075?profile=RESIZE_710x

• Here is the KasShop report for the third quarter (July, August and September).

Money raised…

July: $569.70

August:$237.61

September: $186.32

10835364063?profile=RESIZE_710x

• Thank you so much Andrea for this report. I think it is time for me to go to the KAS shop.... 

• 10628843871?profile=RESIZE_710xGosh I'm sorry it has been a while since I stopped by.... I sometimes wonder where time goes, he-he.   I simply had to pop onto the forum today though, and say I'm ssso delighted with the shop takings lately.   It certainly is important and means regular help and care may be forwarded onto these needy children.    Thank you!

Please keep on stopping by the shop to cover your handling fees, and perhaps drop an odd item or 2 into your baskets.  

Lots of love and stay safe everyone,  Auntie Nellie xx xx10628847090?profile=RESIZE_710x

• Here is the KasShop report for April, May and June.

Since the second quarter was slow, I've combined the numbers into one chart. The total raised for these three months was $348.31.

10614600454?profile=RESIZE_710x

• Thank you, Andrea, for putting this together for us :))

I'm sure Aunt Nellie is thrilled that our little KAS Shop is still doing business ... even during a seemingly slow time :))  It's nice to see that contributors are keeping on top of the customs fees ... plus spending a little extra toward keeping KAS afloat.  Every penny spent in The KAS Shop is a direct donation to Knit a Square.  So thank you to all the shoppers ... xo

• Here are the KasShop reports for February and March.

February saw $294.74 in donations and we raised $683.52 in March!

10350845293?profile=RESIZE_710x

10350848256?profile=RESIZE_710x

This reply was deleted.