Hi! From Wandi...

Hi everyone...

Your messages have given me more courage and inspiration to go on and on helping the needy and the destitute children in our country.  Making and sending your squares and other items is what drives the Knit-A-Square project and keeps us going here in South Africa.  I have organised a group of women who combine the squares which makes our job easier and helps us to reach the people we are trying to reach, quicker.  We are touching a lot of the lives of the poor and desititute with your squares and your love.

Love you all

Wandi

KAS 003Web.jpg

You need to be a member of Square Circle Forum to add comments!

Join Square Circle Forum

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi Wandi,
    So sorry I'm a bit late with a welcome. You have a wonderful warm smile and I feel sure you love the work you do because you look so happy.
    Thanks for everything you do.
    Cuddles and kisses,
    Barbara
    • It's hard not to be full of smiles when we are able to do this work.  And YOUR hard work enables us to put smiles on the faces of the children too...
      • That is a huge blessing to us, Wandi, that we can make a true difference to these wonderful children.  We really love being of use, being able to help them.  So many times one feels so helpless in world affairs, just sitting back and watching, but this is "getting in there and doing" and we really love it!
    • Hi Wandi

I do hope you're feeling better It can takes ages to recover from flu - take care of yourself, we need you,

• Hi Christine...

I'm back and well again.

Thank you

• Hello Wandi from Philadelphia in the USA! I'm so glad to "hear" your voice through your posts here on the Internet. I admire your strength and committment to the children of South Africa. We are all working together to get blankets and hats to the children. So wonderful when people from every continent can work together for a common goal! 
    • Hi ladies

Isn't it wonderful that we can all work together for the children...!

• Wandi we love hearing from you and Lindi!
  • Hi from Scotland Wandi. Lovely to see you join us here after all the effort you put in at 'base camp'.

Love

Jeni

• Hi from Canada Wandi!

Making the squares is the easy part. Staying strong and hopeful during the distributions is a bit harder, I think. You all in SA inspire us to keep going and we very much appreciate all of your tireless efforts.
This reply was deleted.