HERE’S OUR CHANCE TO SAY
“MERRY CHRISTMAS and THANK YOU”
To our wonderful volunteers in KAS South Africa

Every now and then, the KAS bank account runs a bit low, and we need to put a little extra effort into providing funds to keep our vital work of ‘warming children’ going on without interruption.

This year, we are hoping to provide much needed funds by creating as many ‘virtual blankets’ as we can.

You can join in the fun by purchasing a square (or two, or several) for just $5 each. You might want to purchase a square in memory of a loved one, or a square for each of your grandchildren, or some squares just because you love what we are accomplishing in South Africa.

Choose the number on the squares you want on the diagram below, post it in the discussion below and go to Paypal to pay for your purchase (click the Donate button to the right of this window). Please mark donation “for virtual blanket” in the message area on Paypal.

LET’S SEE HOW MANY BLANKETS WE CAN CREATE!

You need to be a member of Square Circle Forum to add comments!

Join Square Circle Forum

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Great news and well done to all concerned - especially Andrea! xx

• Great looking blankets!  Thank you, Andrea.

• Thanks Andrea for running this fundraiser for KAS and everyone who has contributed; thus enabling real blankets to be wrapped around the children

• Tremendous news!   Huge round of applause.... Yay!!

• Congratulations everyone! We have successfully raised $700 with our four virtual blankets! Thank you to all involved for the loan of your virtual needle crafts and your incredible generosity of spirit.

• I would like to donate for the last four squares in thanks to KAS members and volunteers who were very active in the past.  Some who come to mind are: Wendy, Molly, Christine, Lorinda, Gitta, Maudie, Mary Anne, and Peter, always in the background.  Many thanks for your contributions in time, skills, funds and patience. 

• Thank you, Mili for finishing our 4th blanket!

• I'd like to purchase another five squares in the upper part of the blanket for all the Outreach volunteers.

• Any four squares please, for my four pregnancies - this Christmas is tinged with sadness for us as we lost our rainbow last week, but the daughter we got to bring home, who is now 5, is our complete joy. Let's see if we can finish a fourth blanket for Christmas Day!!

• I would like any 5 Squares please, Andrea. Warmest Christmas Wishes to Everyone.

This reply was deleted.