This from Alice Latha who we met in July during the Monontsha distribution:

Dear Knit a square I would love to Thank you so much, we made it again with Mabel. We managed to dress another 100 kids in Zamdela, (Free State) last weekend. Most of children who received your blankets are orphans. Thanks to all the knitters who touched our community's life in different way. May God bless your institution.

From Mabel:

Distributing blankets at Sasolburg for 100 orphan children where women were celebrating their Woman's month in style.thanks Vuyane Latha for organizing this event and for being our program director,keep on changing other kids lives and encouraging them to go to school.God will bless you son.

Knit a Square is far reaching and showing children in South Africa warmth and love.

You need to be a member of Square Circle Forum to add comments!

Join Square Circle Forum

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• It is good to know that these little ones will be a bit warmer the rest of this winter.  

• How wonderful! This lifts my heart and encourages me. My troubled country will not control my perception of the world. 

• So many blankets for so many children. It's marvelous to see!! With in the picture the beautiful blanket that you made Estelle!
  • Fantastic pictures.   I just love all the colour and emotion on display.   Thank you!

• How marvelous!  What a heart warming sight. Thank you so much for sharing this with us.

This reply was deleted.