If you would like to see your work added to our February photo album, please add a photo to our discussion

HERE.

I will then be able to transfer it to our February album

HERE

Thank you! 

Views: 6614

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It's always interesting to see what's going on nature and weather-wise in our various corners of the world, Kiran. Today we have beautiful clear blue skies similar to Karen's photo but sadly I'm not at the beach, although that would entail have to wrap up warmly against the strong winds. Maybe I'm better off indoors!

Nice to see you Kiran and the lovely spring flowers :))

Thank you so very much for this lovely photo, Kiran!  As others have said, it's great to see you. I always think it's funny how we can almost recognize each other by our work, yet if we passed on the street we wouldn't recognize each other.

I love your beautiful flowers ... and so much green.  Oh, for just a patch of that on my lawn right now ... haha  Oh well, I'm told spring is coming so I'll keep hoping ... xo

Hi Kiran, pretty face, pretty flowers!

February challenge

What an amazing contribution to February ... and to the children, Diane!  All beautifully made and well thought out.  You've covered off stripes, diagonals, variegateds and CoM in royal style :)  I love the two-direction (?) squares in the lower right ... and your variegated diagonals are scrumptious!  That pretty blue striped square in the top left corner is a treat.  You have created an incredible assortment and topped it all off with the two cuties standing guard :))  Well done and thank you! ... xo

What a delightful photo-spread, Diane. Everything gorgeous!

Diane, perfect squares as always! The colours are lovely, as are your cute toys :))

YAY!! Look at all that GORGEOUS purple-ness!! LOVING all your squares, Diane.....and your little toys are just totally huggable!!!

A varied and inspired collection of super neat knitting - some time has gone into these and I love them X

The dangers of buying cheap yarn! The large mauve/white areas in this blanket were the result of yards of yarn hidden away in the middle of several of the balls where something had obviously gone wrong in the dyeing process. Luckily, because of the nature of the pattern, it's all blended in quite well.

Patricia, I imagine you got a surprise when you reached the mauve/white patches,   However, had you not told us, I don't believe I would have even noticed.  I think your blanket is wonderful and I'm quite certain that the child who gets to cuddle in it will think so too ... xo

RSS

DONATE: KNIT-A-SQUARE

The Donate button provides 2 options:

1. One time donation
  2. Monthly subscription               [click the box]

Because of PayPal/banking fees, KAS asks that your donation be 5USD [or more].  Anything less, means your donation is eaten up with fees.  Thank you!

KAS FINANCES

Our goal is to remove the monthly deficit that Ronda and her team have to deal with. You can:

1. Make a donation whenever you are able.

2. Sign up for an ongoing monthly donation (subscription).

3. Shop at the KasShop!

Please follow this discussion for monthly updates, current financial reports and ideas on what we can all do to help. Click link : 

KAS FINANCES 2022

SQUARES LIST

The OCTOBER 2022 Squares List is available. Please see:

2022 Squares List Discussion

for the most recent lists.

For all other Square Lists, please visit our SQUARE LISTS page.

2022 MONTHLY THEMES

Planning ahead??

See the 2022

LIST OF THEMES

AND

WHAT OUR CHILDREN NEED.

KAS PATTERN BOOK

DECEMBER

Color Of The Month RED

Free Patterns for

Plain Jane Knit Square

Plain Jane Crochet Square

can be found in the KAS PatternBook

Click here to find more free patterns in

Members Patterns - Squares

FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK

here 

CREATECARE GLOBAL

"CreateCare Global has set itself two tasks. The first is physical: to bring hope, support and comfort to children for whom poverty and loss are everyday tormentors. The second, and in our view equally important, is to spread the message to the world."

Our thanks to CreateCare Global for supporting the Square Circle Forum and helping to spread the wonderful work that KAS does.

Learn more about CCG here.

© 2022   Created by Sandy McDonald.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service