Welcome Everyone, to the February 2016 theme......

CELEBRATE AFRICA.

Let us revisit or discover anew, the many delights of this beautiful continent and recreate our favourite images within colourful squares, for 'our' children.
The gorgeous fabrics..........  

The many and varied flags of the different countries that make up this amazing continent..............
    August 2015 Mozambique flag   AUGUST 2015 FLAG THEME Ghana (l) Burkina Faso (r)
The magnificent wildlife....................

The glorious landscape........................
You may also like to make a square or two in respectful memory of Madiba (Mr. Nelson Mandela)
July 2014 Remembering Madiba 2  Mandela Day square  July 2015 - Christmas - Glorious Greens and Reds - Mandela Day
Please, won't you join us........... and colour their world!

You need to be a member of Square Circle Forum to add comments!

Join Square Circle Forum

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Bev, this is late, but as we always say, there is no deadline in our themes.  This gorgeous S.A. flag-colors square was

made by Trish ... one of our fab RJSK! 

Thank you soooooo much, Trish.  This is perfectly beautiful and will delight the child who receives it in a blanket :) xo

2930325836?profile=RESIZE_480x480

• Never, ever, too late for this beauty....I LOVE it!!!!

Please thank Trish for her fabulously neat stitching.  :))

• Bev, thanks for hosting this wonderful theme. And thank you to everyone for all the beautiful squares and blankets that you all made. *\0/* *\0/* *\0/*

• Thanks Barb.  :))

I miss your cheerleading if I don't see it at least once every now and then.  :))

Are you homeward bound yet?

• I'm afraid I'm "stuck" in sunny Mexico for 3 more weeks. :-)

• Oh you poor thing........lolol

• I know! Please feel sorry for me.....lolol

• I'd try, if I wasn't feeling so envious.....hee hee hee.

• I'm the one who's envious. You don't have to travel to be snow-free. (I'm assuming, of course, that you don't get snow were you live).

• Nope......no snow here.  :)) .....but hey, why are you escaping the snow, it looks soooo pretty in the movies????...........lololol.

This reply was deleted.