Here is the link to the KAS Facebook page should you like to visit it direct.

Views: 28826

Replies to This Discussion

The JAM team are at it again - this time JAM Germany :

Mothers Love Day Care located in Diepsloot - North of Johannesburg will be receiving an 'Extreme' makeover from the JAM Germany team next week! Established by Mama Grace Masina in 2011, the day care will be transformed in a week! Stay tuned for daily updates.

Can hardly wait to see what JAM Germany will do!  Just love the whole idea of these "extreme makeovers"!  Oh dear - is that a matress leaning against the wall?  No doubt that will disappear in a hurry!

Go JAM Go!!

Me too anne. They do such a fantastic job.

I agree, this will be extremely exciting to see.  Love in Action!  Go Jam Germany!

POSTED ON THE KAS FACEBOOK PAGE :

Isn't this just superb?  If I didn't live 3 days drive east of here I'd be there for sure.  I wonder if any of our Canadian west coast members will make it to it?  What a great way to advertise the plight of the African AIDS/HIV orphan and what one can do to help!  BRAVO.

Photos from the October meeting of As Fiandeiras :

A recently completed blanket!

Way to go gals!  What a lovely bunch of smiling faces and look at all the amazing work they are doing, a true feast for the eyes!  That blanket is awesome, with the various yarns used in it.  Proof positive you may know just one stitch but you can have a fiesta with it!  I love how they're all wearing handmade hats too, either theirs or ones they are donating and made.  A lovely bunch of pictures. :)

I am blown away by everything from the poster to the lovely group of knitters and that wonderfully bright and beautiful blanket !

MORE FROM AS FIANDEIRAS (BRAZIL)

Fiandeiras de plantão! Quem quiser ajudar com doações de mantas, nossa nova meta é de 200 mantas tamanho 50 a 60x120cm! Estamos aceitando também quadrados de lã ou crochê tamanho 12x12cm, que emendamos e as mantas também ficam lindas! Temos três locais de arrecadação:
1. Escola Anjo da Guarda, Rua Rua Almirante Barroso, 268, entre a treze de maio e a Carlos Cavalcanti.
2. Galeria Teix, Rua Vicente Machado 666.
3. Carmesim, Rua Dr. Faivre 621, Residencia Belotti
E ainda faremos mais ações até dezembro! Obrigada a todos, de verdade!!!

Translated by Bing!

Spinners on duty! Anyone who wants to help with donations of blankets, our new goal is 200 blankets size 50 to 60x120cm! We are also accepting wool or squares crochet size 12x12cm, to mend and webs are also beautiful! We have three locations of collection: 1. guardian angel School, street Rua Almirante Barroso, 268, between May 13 and Carlos Cavalcanti.
2. Gallery Teix, Vicente Machado Street 666.
3. Crimson, Rua Dr. Faivre 621, Residencia do still more actions and Belotti until December! Thank you all, for real!?!

Such a wonderful group of ladies!  So glad you found KAS and work so happily and diligently to support the children!  Such lovely work you all do!

Today marked the first day of the 'Extreme' Makeover of Mothers Love Day Care in Diepsloot! The JAM Germany Makeover team rolled up their sleeves and cleared the rubble and began painting the new fence and classrooms.

RSS

DONATE: KNIT-A-SQUARE

The Donate button provides 2 options:

1. One time donation
  2. Monthly subscription               [click the box]

Because of PayPal/banking fees, KAS asks that your donation be 5USD [or more].  Anything less, means your donation is eaten up with fees.  Thank you!

KAS FINANCES

Our goal is to remove the monthly deficit that Ronda and her team have to deal with. You can:

1. Make a donation whenever you are able.

2. Sign up for an ongoing monthly donation (subscription).

3. Shop at the KasShop!

Please follow this discussion for monthly updates, current financial reports and ideas on what we can all do to help. Click link : 

KAS FINANCES 2022

SQUARES LIST

The AUGUST 2022 Squares List is available. Please see:

2022 Squares List Discussion

for the most recent lists.

For all other Square Lists, please visit our SQUARE LISTS page.

2022 MONTHLY THEMES

Planning ahead??

See the 2022

LIST OF THEMES

AND

WHAT OUR CHILDREN NEED.

KAS PATTERN BOOK

SEPTEMBER

Color Of The Month GREEN

Free Patterns for

Plain Jane Knit Square

Plain Jane Crochet Square

can be found in the KAS PatternBook

Click here to find more free patterns in

Members Patterns - Squares

FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK

here 

CREATECARE GLOBAL

"CreateCare Global has set itself two tasks. The first is physical: to bring hope, support and comfort to children for whom poverty and loss are everyday tormentors. The second, and in our view equally important, is to spread the message to the world."

Our thanks to CreateCare Global for supporting the Square Circle Forum and helping to spread the wonderful work that KAS does.

Learn more about CCG here.

© 2022   Created by Sandy McDonald.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service