Let's give Sandy, Ronda, Lindiwe, Wandile, Wendy, Kalai and the rest of the KAS dream team our appreciation and positive feedback for the latest edition of the Square Circle Ezine!  With our help and support it is hoped to produce a shorter, but more regular version to keep us in touch with events and inspire us to spread-the-word and get those squares arriving,  It was wonderful to read that KAS has also reached Nigeria and Zimabwe and even more areas in South Africa.

Please mention which stories you enjoyed and why - we need Sandy & Co to know that the global knitting community appreciate that they are at the 'coal face' of KAS and we stand shoulder-to-shoulder with them.

Views: 793

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Oh you dear people, it is truly a privilege to be involved in this community.  What a difference you make, to so many.  How much we learn from each other.   Reading your comments is so validating of the continuing effort that everyone puts in.  

The KasCommunity demonstrates beautifully the concept that: 'the whole is greater than the sum of its parts'.  We touch the children and their carers in multiple ways.  Given their bleak world, that is something worth remembering each day of our lives.

Oh eek, sorry good folk, my replies to you are all over the place.  Hope you find them!

Well we all read them all anyway Sandy so it doesn't matter. :-)

It is just great to hear from you.

x

Well I am truly brokenhearted I still can't get the ezine. I have sent my email and name 3 times and it isnt in my junk box either. Can anyone help?

Can you not access it from the K-A-S page?

http://www.knit-a-square.com/knittingforcharity-ezine.html

Latest one for me is June 14 !!!

This is the direct link to the latest ezine:

http://www.knit-a-square.com/Square_Circle-letter-from-ronda.html

Thankyou thankyou thankyou sooo much Maggie !!!

I was so happy to read the KAS Ezine to stay informed about the great mission of Knit-a-Square!  I have missed spending time with the dream team since leaving Johannesburg, SA.  The Ezine really helps keep the worldwide KAS community connected and motivated to cover kids in Africa with snuggly warmth and love.  Much love and a big "well done" from the USA to SA and AUS!

I really enjoyed all of the latest Ezine-I find all the stories and pictures so inspirational-I had to go and start another square immediately! I particularly enjoyed Andrea's article about how Kas has influenced her way of life as I love to know about fellow knitters'/crocheters' lives - it fascinates me to think of us all round the world sharing common interests( or perhaps obsessions would be a better word!) no matter where we live.

The Ezine is very interesting and inspirational.  Andrea's article about how KAS has made her think about her lifestyle made me think especially at this time of year when as a family we are trying to keep our present giving to "presents with love" rather than costing lots of money.   Now like Charis, I must continue knitting the squares!

What a marvelous early Christmas present the Ezine was!!!  Enjoyed every page!!  AND, thanks to Jigsaw - I will mail two boxes tomorrow. 

RSS

DONATE: KNIT-A-SQUARE

The Donate button provides 2 options:

1. One time donation
  2. Monthly subscription               [click the box]

Because of PayPal/banking fees, KAS asks that your donation be 5USD [or more].  Anything less, means your donation is eaten up with fees.  Thank you!

KAS FINANCES

Our goal is to remove the monthly deficit that Ronda and her team have to deal with. You can:

1. Make a donation whenever you are able.

2. Sign up for an ongoing monthly donation (subscription).

3. Shop at the KasShop!

Please follow this discussion for monthly updates, current financial reports and ideas on what we can all do to help. Click link : 

KAS FINANCES 2022

SQUARES LIST

The AUGUST 2022 Squares List is available. Please see:

2022 Squares List Discussion

for the most recent lists.

For all other Square Lists, please visit our SQUARE LISTS page.

2022 MONTHLY THEMES

Planning ahead??

See the 2022

LIST OF THEMES

AND

WHAT OUR CHILDREN NEED.

KAS PATTERN BOOK

OCTOBER

Color Of The Month BLUE

Free Patterns for

Plain Jane Knit Square

Plain Jane Crochet Square

can be found in the KAS PatternBook

Click here to find more free patterns in

Members Patterns - Squares

FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK

here 

CREATECARE GLOBAL

"CreateCare Global has set itself two tasks. The first is physical: to bring hope, support and comfort to children for whom poverty and loss are everyday tormentors. The second, and in our view equally important, is to spread the message to the world."

Our thanks to CreateCare Global for supporting the Square Circle Forum and helping to spread the wonderful work that KAS does.

Learn more about CCG here.

© 2022   Created by Sandy McDonald.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service