Welcome to December! We've made it to the last month of the year and are all getting busy with various holidays and time spent with friends and loved ones. Time to clean out our stash baskets and use up those bits and bobs in colorful squares, so we can all go out and get new yarns for the coming year of knitting and crocheting to help keep the children warm! Time to relax with an easy plain Jane and a cup of warm tea or cocoa. Time to reflect on the beauty of the blankets we've helped create, and ponder on new ideas for the coming year. Bless all the wonderful world-wide KASers who work so diligently to warm the children! For the photo album, please go to : http://forum.knit-a-square.com/photo/albums/december-2015-stash-busters-easy-peazies-plain-janes-and-other

You need to be a member of Square Circle Forum to add comments!

Join Square Circle Forum

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• A few squares and hand warmers made from odds and ends.

• Here's my last contribution....an owl square that I made for the mini challenge. Unfortunately the colours are not at true to the real colours which are beige, white and brown with silver and gold thread running through the owl.

Thank you for hosting the December theme Susan.

Happy New Year everyone.2930322732?profile=RESIZE_480x480

• Susan,

With a big THANKS for hosting December's theme, here is my little contribution. Happy 2016!!!

2930322568?profile=RESIZE_1024x1024

2930322483?profile=RESIZE_1024x1024

• One more diagonal The first one of the new year and the last of my X-mas holiday. FUN!

2930321960?profile=RESIZE_1024x1024

• These are beautiful, Diana and so evenly knitted. Love the colours too.
    • Diana, this is a splendid contribution ... beautifully made! xo

• I'm just making it in under the wire !   

Here is my Happy New Year square.  Wishing everyone a wonderful year filled with yarn and colourful squares.

Front and back of the square.  I like the fluffy quality of the back.

2015 December theme

• Lovely!!  I love the fuzz.

• Susan, thank you for hosting this month's theme.  I have just looked through the photo album (again!) and what a gorgeous collection of squares we have ... Christmassy and otherwise ... to add to the children's blankets!  Well done everyone :) xo

This reply was deleted.